Chapter 187: Third Brother Splits Them Up

The moment Murong Chuan called out her full name, Murong Qiao started thinking of how to explain herself.

"Big Brother." Murong Qiao stood up and looked at him.

She didn't expect to meet Murong Chuan here.

In order to find peace, Murong Qiao specially found a place with fewer people. In the end, she was still so unlucky and even let Murong Chuan catch her.

Other than glancing at Murong Chuan at the beginning, Murong Qiao's gaze was on the floor the entire time.

It was impossible not to feel guilty.

"Professor Murong." Huo Yichen stood up and greeted Murong Chuan as usual.

His tone was calm, as if he had not just been caught with Murong Qiao. He looked very carefree, even surprising Murong Chuan.

"If there's anything you don't know, you can come to my office to look for me," Murong Chuan asked.

His tone was calm and his expression was cold. He didn't look angry at all.

Murong Qiao secretly assessed her Third Brother's current state.

Of course, Murong Qiao still felt that Murong Chuan was like a volcano that was about to erupt.

It was the kind that would erupt with the slightest spark.

And Murong Qiao was the catalyst.

"I'm afraid of disturbing Big Brother." Murong Qiao's survival instincts made her go forward and hold Murong Chuan's arm.

She was afraid that he would vent his anger on Huo Yichen, so she subconsciously did this. There was an indescribable fawning tone in her voice.

Hearing his Little Sister's sweet voice ringing in his ears, Murong Chuan's mood improved a little, but his unfriendly gaze remained on Huo Yichen.

Of course, he remembered Huo Yichen. After the incident at the racecourse, Murong Chuan had investigated Huo Yichen's identity.

"In that case, come back with me." Murong Chuan looked at Murong Qiao.

Regardless of whether he was really tutoring her or not, Murong Chuan would definitely not let the two of them stay together again.

Murong Chuan still remembered what Murong Chen said to him before.

Although he wasn't a close-minded person, when it came to his younger sister, Murong Chuan couldn't accept his carefully nurtured cabbage being taken advantage of by a pig.

"Okay." Murong Qiao nodded vigorously.

She wished she could quickly pull the two of them apart. Otherwise, she felt that something more terrifying than the end of the world would happen.

Hence, Murong Qiao quickly packed her things and planned to leave with Murong Chuan.

From the beginning to the end, Huo Yichen didn't say much. He just stood at the side and watched the siblings converse.

"Goodbye, Classmate Huo!" Murong Qiao said goodbye.

Huo Yichen waved his hand subconsciously, but he was a little concerned about how Murong Qiao addressed him.

He looked in the direction where the two of them had left and met Murong Chuan's gaze. He saw the probing and hostility in the depths of Murong Chuan's eyes.

If he still couldn't tell that Murong Chuan was guarding against him, Huo Yichen would be letting his brain down.

He had a headache.