Chapter 197: Picking Up the 'Wrong Person' at the Airport

Fourth Brother was the only Big Brother Murong Qiao had never seen before.

She looked at the message her Big Brother Murong Chen sent her in surprise and replied.

[Fourth Brother?] Murong Qiao was a little curious.

Soon, Murong Chen replied.

[He's a designer. He's been staying abroad all this time and he'll be back on New Year's Day.] Murong Chen briefly introduced him.

Fourth Brother's name was Yan Xiu. Since he was young, his talent in art had exceeded that of ordinary people. His thoughts were wild and creative, so he went further and further on the path of design. Now, he has already become the number one designer in the country and abroad.

[I'll arrange for someone to pick him up. You can take the chance to get to know him too.] Murong Chen suggested.

She had already met the others, but her Fourth Brother had not shown up yet. Murong Chen took this opportunity to say something so that they could get to know each other better.

Murong Qiao blinked and stared at the message.

[I'll go and fetch Fourth Brother.] She accepted the mission.

Murong Qiao was also very curious about this Fourth Brother. She thought that there was no better time like the present. If she went to pick him up personally, she would save Big Brother the trouble of making special arrangements.

Murong Chen was stunned when he saw his Little Sister's message. The next second, Fourth Brother's ice-cold face appeared in his mind.

If he saw that it was his Little Sister who went to pick him up, who knew how he would react.

[Alright, this is his photo.] Murong Chen took out a photo taken last year from the album and sent it to Murong Qiao.

This was a photo from Fashion Week. It was a Fashion Week with Yan Xiu's design as focus. At that time, Murong Chen felt that it was very memorable, so he asked a photographer to take it. Thus, this photo of Yan Xiu was unintentionally taken and kept.

Murong Qiao clicked on the photo curiously, and a hint of experience flashed across her eyes.

The man in the photo was expressionless. His beautiful and delicate facial features looked exceptionally beautiful, but because of his background and dressing, he did not look feminine. He was wearing an extremely tailored suit and sitting down. Perhaps it was because he worked indoors, his skin was extremely fair. His slender legs were crossed, and his fingertips were placed on his knees, making him look very imposing. He had a very distant aura.

After looking at this photo carefully, Murong Qiao's greatest feeling turned into one word.

Indifference.

It was as if she was looking at a glacier, making her feel cold from the inside out.

Murong Qiao noted down her Fourth Brother's appearance and the date of the plane, then said goodnight to Big Brother Murong Chen.

[Goodnight, Big Brother.] Murong Qiao sent a message.

Today was so fun that Murong Qiao wanted to yawn.

She rubbed her eyes and suddenly felt sleepy.

[Goodnight, Qiaoqiao.] Murong Chen replied.

Murong Qiao braced herself. After taking a look at the message with her last clear thoughts, she instantly fell asleep.

After a night, the Christmas festive atmosphere faded and everything returned to normal.

Most importantly, the exam was approaching. The students had to start revising and Murong Qiao was no exception. She had also become a frequent visitor to the library. From time to time, she would pull Yang Xin and Leng Yan to study and prepare for the exam.