Chapter 98

Xian Yu could take off his mask in the car, but in order not to laugh too loudly, he held it in and pressed down on his facial features.

If not for the fact that his facial features were not plastic, his nose would have been pressed crooked.

Oh my god, what was his sister doing?

Even if their family's genes were indeed good, she shouldn't boast like that.

Could these things be said out loud?

Murong Chen couldn't help but laugh. He immediately asked Wang Tao to go down and bring her back.

After a while, Nan Qiao finally rushed out of the crowd and into the car.

The reporters naturally still wanted to interview her. No matter what the girl's final results were, it would be a big highlight.

Seeing the luxury car in front of them, none of them dared to go forward, afraid that they would not be able to afford it if they scratched it.

To be able to drive such a luxury car, she must have a strong background. The girl's family must be rich or influential.

One of the reporters said to his assistant.

"When the time comes, pay close attention to this girl's results. Report to me immediately if anything happens."

Nan Qiao didn't expect her Big Brothers to be waiting for her outside at all. In an instant, she blushed. She didn't know if her Big Brothers had heard her boasting. If they had, it would be too embarrassing.

"Qiaoqiao, how do you think you did?"

Nan Qiao immediately sat upright. These words coincided with the questions of the reporters just now.

"I think it's so-so. It shouldn't be too bad."

At this moment, Fifth Brother Xian Yu couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed out loud.

"What's wrong? Now you know how to keep a low profile. Didn't you say that entering Tsinghuan and Peking University was not a problem?"

Nan Qiao:...

What kind of suicide event was this?

Murong Chen, who was standing aside, could not help but grin. He could only turn his head away and cough to hide his grin.

He had to give the young lady some face.

Nan Qiao's face turned red with embarrassment. "So you heard everything I said just now?"

"What do you mean? I don't really understand." Xian Yu pretended to be innocent and asked.

Nan Qiao:...

Let me die now!

There was a blanket in the car. At this moment, Nan Qiao covered her face like an ostrich.

Murong Chen lifted the blanket, but the girl inside held it tightly and refused to let go.

He could only pat Nan Qiao's back and comfort her softly.

"Alright, it's alright. My sister will definitely make Tsinghua University and Peking University fight for her."

Nan Qiao: Oh no- Big Brother has learned bad things?

Now, Big Brother and Fifth Brother would gang up to bully her.

In the afternoon, the three siblings chose a high-end Japanese cafeteria for lunch. They booked a private room so they wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. Xian Yu also took off his thick bag and acted like a sloppy author.