05

Terrance glared up at the statue of him Zed, Addison, and Willa in the Zombie town square from his bedroom window. He hated it when it was made, and he would hate it forever. Wyatt thought it was hilarious probably because he didn't have to see his own face be enlarged and immortalized in cheap metal.

His eyes wandered past it and towards the mothership he was already gonna have to struggle through the college admissions process because of them. They better not cause anymore problems, he wasn't opposed to running one of them through. He made his way to Eliza's room to grab a set of her earrings. He was gonna have to ask her where she got hers because they were so much cooler than his.

He went downstairs, grabbed an apple, hugged his father and Zaina and made his way to Zeds. He stood outside for about five minutes before His boyfriend came out, "Yo."

He raised his eyebrow, "I am your boyfriend not Bonzo."

Zed smiled at him and pecked his cheek. He noticed Tarrance constantly looking at the mothership like it would explode, "you okay?"

He shook his head, "Addison was on the phone all night about how cool the Aliens are from their clothes to the non-hierarchical approach to leadership. Meanwhile, I'm just waiting to see if they'll blow up anything else."

"Hey," He got in front of him and took his hands in his, "Don't worry about them all we have to worry about is getting into Mountain College and we'll be together forever."

Terrance rolled his eyes, "we'll be together even if we don't get into college." Zed leaned down and pointed to his cheek so Terrance would give him a kiss.

Zed

Some people dream about money and fame
Taking miles on private planes

But, they don't know you like I know you (Know you, know you, know you)

Some people dream about looking good
Like movies stars and Hollywood

But, they don't know you like I know you (Know you, know you, know you)

They don't understand
They think I'm a fool
If only they could see

I dream about you
Heaven only knows I do

I dream about you
Every single night it's true

I dream about you (You, you)

Zed took a bunch of flowers off a bush and handed them to Terrance.

Terrance

People wanna drive fancy cars
Maybe someday reach the stars

But, they don't know you like I know you (Know you, know you, know you)

I would rather spend all my days
Reminisce about yesterday
When I would stand right beside you (Side you, side you, side you)

You don't understand
You think I'm a fool
If you only you could see

I dream about you
Heaven only knows I do

I dream about you
Every single night it's true
I dream about you
I never, I never wanna wake up
No, I never wanna wake up (I dream about you)

The two were completely unconcerned with what was going on around them, which was probably a bad idea as they almost got run over by a bulldozer and almost got shot with an arrow on the archery field.

Aliens

It's all going according to plan
It's all falling right into our hands

Nothing to it, let's get it moving, moving