12

With a rumble the ship took off leaving them all standing in the center of Zombie town. Wynter let out a soul crushing howl and fell to her knees. She basically screamed herself horse. Wyatt eventually was able to pull her up away from the place where the spaceship dropped her off.

Jenifer took hold of Terrance's hand for a moment before wrapping her arm around Stacey and walking off with her and Kevin. Eliza took Moe home and Bree left with Bonzo.

Soon enough it was just Terrance standing in the same spot he landed looking up at where the ship once was. It took a good ten minutes for Zed to be able to move him again. He took him back to his place that night. Zevon didn't say anything, having already gotten a heads up from Eliza and called Zaina and Jakuson so that they knew Terrance was safe.

Terrance took a pair of Zed's pajama pants and changed into them, a minute later Zed came into the room to see his boyfriend pulling off his coat and shirt and taking off all his jewelry and glasses for the night. His sword was propped up on a chair next to Zed's football helmet and their varsity jackets entangled with one another.

Terrance sat in the middle of the bed rubbing his forehead. His hand migrated to his eyes, and he slowly started sobbing covering his face to spare himself from embarrassment. Zed had already seen him cry, laugh, scream, he had seen every emotion from his boyfriend, but this was a different kind of sadness one Zed didn't know how to combat.

He moved forward and sat on the end of the bed moving Terrance's hands from his face. The boys looked up at him, his blue eyes rimmed red. He needed to get him to at least smile. He had an idea; it was a long shot but maybe it would make him grin just a little. So, he whipped away his tears and looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

Zed

♪ I know it might be crazy♪
♪But did you hear the story ♪

Terrance cracked the smallest of grins.

Terrance

♪ I think I heard it vaguely ♪

Zed

♪ A boy and a zombie ♪

Terrance

♪ Oh, tell me more, boy♪
♪ Sounds like a fantasy ♪

Both

♪ What could be so wrong♪
♪ With a boy and a zombie? ♪

Zed

♪ You're from the perfect paradise♪
♪ And I'm living on the other side ♪

Terrance

♪ But, oh, I've got a feeling♪
♪ If you get to know me ♪

Zed

♪ Right from the start you caught my eye♪
♪ Something inside me came to life ♪

Terrance

♪ Ooh, I've got a feeling♪
♪ If you get to know me ♪

Both

♪ Someday ♪
♪ This could be♪
♪ This could be ordinary ♪

♪ Someday♪
♪ Could we be something extraordinary♪

♪ You and me side-by-side♪
♪ Out in the broad daylight ♪

♪They laugh, we'll say ♪

♪ We're gonna be someday♪
♪ Someday, someday ♪

♪ We're gonna be someday♪
♪ Someday, someday ♪

♪ We're gonna be someday ♪

Terrance leaned forward and kissed him. "Thank you," he whispered as he pulled back, touching their foreheads together. His hands over Zed shoulder interlocking behind his neck. Zeds on his waist.