07

Terrance was more and more frustrated as the Aliens routine went on; everything they did felt like cheating, "I'm pretty sure at least fifteen in place guidelines were broken and seventy that we didn't even think were possible," he whispered to Jenifer as the Seabrook team clapped tensely.

"Only seventy?" She quipped frustratedly, "more like a hundred."

"Our telepathing groupthink makes cheer so easy," A-li commented.

"Yes, we are even better than you and you've practiced your whole lives," A-lan added.

Terrance twitched again, "I will not let you disrespect ten years of forced cheer camp and three years voluntarily," A-lan snapped his mouth shut with an audible click.

"So fun, thank you for inviting us."

Addison and Terrance got in front of their discouraged team, "Hey it's us against them, and we are going to win."

"We're not going to let them take what's ours."

Bucky, who did not understand why he was here, piped up, "Like the Seabrook cup."

"Right the Seabrook cup," Terrance exclaimed.

"Go Seabrook!"

"Yes. That's the spirit," Bucky giggled, "See? Your squad just needed a common enemy to motivate you."

"No. We are going to win because this squad loves each other, not because we hate anyone else. It's not who we are," Addison told him.

Terrance agreed with the common enemy bit, but he swallowed that for Addison, "This cheer off is our last chance to cheer together, and to win it together," Bree added.

Terrance tapped her shoulder, they had spoken about moves together before class that day, "we have to try a triple hip-hop double tuck, Lindy."

"That move's impossible," Stacey whined.

Kevin nodded, "I can't do that move without face-planting."

Jenifer nodded, "His face cannot take another nose job." He gasped, offended at her words, "Even Terrance couldn't do it."

He glared at Bucky, "I had an incompetent jerk under me." He shook his head, "together, we can do anything. Come on, guys. Let's go."

~~~

After practice Terrance grabbed Moe and decided to head to the den with the pack so they could play some games. They were all laughing and chatting as they passed by the moon stone, but Moe glared her eyes lighting up, "The forcefield is down!" she snapped.

"Someone's been trespassing on our turf," Wyatt growled.

"And someone's been eating our Froyo and it's all melted," Terrance was too annoyed to be bothered.

"The hunt is on!" All the wolves howled.

Willa

I got a hunch
You're all around us
You broke our trust
So things got serious

You can run, run all you want
We know what you've done
You're not welcome out here

Wyatt

You're outta luck
'Cause we are hunters

Don't wanna freak you out
But we are monsters

Terrance pointed at a stack of crates and nodded his head at Wynter and Wyatt as Willa led him towards the main street away towards the main street.

Terrance & Willa

You can run, run all you want
We know what you've done
You're not welcome out here