LYKA AND SATHYA

LYKA SINHA

19 years old

she's pure and innocent and as delicate as a rose petal. 

 can never think of hurting someone even if she's hurt.

 lost her father and was broken but became the strength to her family. 

she seems weak but is the strongest girl anyone could ever see.         

 obsessed with dogs and is studying to get into a vet college.          

her aura is enough to heal any broken soul. 

aayat is her soulmate!

"PYAAR KE LIYE MAI TOOT CHUKI HUN. KISI AUR KO THODNE KI HIMMAT MUJHME NAHI"

 KISI AUR KO THODNE KI HIMMAT MUJHME NAHI"

SATHYA VERMA

24 years old

is a writer by profession. 

 writes love stories but his own life is devoid of love.           

is a broken soul but smiles wide enough to hide the sadness on his face and makes people around him happy. 

 loves his pet cat.

 lost his both parents at the age of 12 and has been living with his grandparents ever since.

 he's aayat's favorite author but didn't have any idea they would cross paths soon. 

Asim's best friend.

 waiting for someone who can heal his broken soul.

"PYAAR KE LIYE JAISA PYASA KUWA HU MAI. LEKIN DAR HAI KISI AUR KI ZINDAGI SUKHI NA KARDUN."

LYKA AND SATHYA

LYKA AND SATHYA...    OUR   #LYTHYA

    OUR   #LYTHYA

THEM:

                                                                                    SATHYA:

 I AM BROKEN LYKA, I APPEAR HAPPY AND SOOTHING BUT I AM NOT. I AM THE MOST DEVASTATED MAN YOU CAN EVER COME ACROSS. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE SPECIAL, BUT NOW THAT YOU WANT TO OFFER ME THAT, I AM SCARED I WILL HURT YOU. 

                                                                              LYKA: 

I AM BROKEN TOO, SATHYA. WE BOTH ARE BROKEN. BUT WHAT MAKES US STRONG IS OUR UNDERSTANDING AND OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. YOU HEAL ME SATHYA, AND I WANT TO HEAL YOU. ITS MY RIGHT AND  I WON'T LET YOU PUSH ME AWAY FROM YOU.