TWENTY-SIX

DAISY

DAISY

My eyes opened many times throughout the day and each time I found us in different ways.

He held me to his chest as we were on the floor.

We were on the bed swing when he held me even closer.

He held me tighter under the sun with the thin blanket over my face so I wouldn't wake up.

My face was pressed to his spine while he lay shirtless beside me.

My t-shirt was off and I remained in my sports bra when he had his face buried in my neck as I held him to my chest.

He had me cradled against him while his arm was draped across me, holding me tighter than usual.

Every time I opened my eyes, we were holding each other tight, never wanting to let go. And the only thing I did was bury myself even deeper in his arms no matter what.

My eyes open again, god knows I've lost count of how many times I've woken up, and the sun was setting. We slept through the whole day. This time I found us spooning. His face was buried against the nape of my neck and his arm curled on my stomach. His other arm served as a pillow for me. I was wide awake this time.
With gentle movement, I began untangling myself from him. He didn't even budge.
I grabbed my T-shirt from the couch and wore it as I made my way down the stairs to my room.

Before I could even walk in, I was grabbed and I'm pinned against the door with an arm pressing against my windpipe. I choke and let out a scream. The guy holding me down was tall. He had tattoos covering his neck, seven piercings on one ear, and hair shaved from the sides. He looked oddly familiar.
He smiles, "You look delicious." I try to push him off me but he plants his knee between my legs. I grab the collar of his shirt and he's pulled off from me and being thrown down the stairs.

Woojin was here, jaw clenched with anger. He looks over to me and holds my face, "You okay?" He checked all over for injuries but I nodded my head and coughed, "I'm- fine." Our gaze went to the guy lying on his back down the stairs and he stares at the ceiling, chuckling, "It's been a long time since I've gotten my ass kicked, hyung." He does a flip thing that makes him cool when he lands back on his feet.
He raises a brow at Woojin and lets out a low whistle, "Someone has been shredding." Then he lifts his shirt, showing off his pecks, and asks me, "Is mine better or his?"

What the fuck?

"Daisy, go inside." I look at him, his hand gently holding onto my wrist even though his face spoke rage. He looks at me and whispers, "Go inside, and don't come out until I tell you to, okay?" I can't help myself when I ask, "Are you gonna be okay?" He nods, "I'll be fine." I squeeze his wrist and I walk in.

WOO-JIN

I hate that he had his hands on Daisy.
I hated the way he looked at her.