S01E01: A Lying Witch and a Warden

On a cliff inside a cavern.

 A young teal-colored-haired witch backflipped away from a large purple snake, glaring at it.

GILDERSNAKE: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole! 

Gildersnake opens its mouth and hisses at the witch.

AZURA: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!

Azura kneels and uses her staff as a bazooka!

AZURA: Now eat this, sucka!

She fired at Gildersnake.

GILDERSNAKE: No! My only weakness: Dying!

Gildersnake collapses in the depth of the caver.

The scene cut inside a high school principal's office .

A young girl was holding a witch doll while a young boy was holding a green snake.

LUZ: And that's the end.

Luz's mom, Camila, and Principal Hal were looking at them.

CAMILA: The end of what?

LUZ: My book report.

The snake took a bit of the doll's head, surprising the young boy.

LUZ: I think I knocked it out of the park.

PRINCIPAL HAL: That's the reason why you two are in here.

He gestures to the door, through which two students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

LUZ: Oh. That's where the backup snakes went.

PRINCIPAL HAL: I understand Miss Noceda's "creativity", but what's your excuse, Mr. Strange?

Y/N: It was a science project to see if humans would be weary or not of snakes that lost their fangs and how they would react to it. 

The streaming could still be heard in the hallways.

Y/N: Probably not one of my best ideas.

CAMILA: And what were you going to do with this?

Camila holds up several firecrackers that were tied together.

LUZ: That was for the Act Three closer.

Y/N: Really? I thought they were for the last day of the school celebration.

CAMILA: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

FLASHBACK BEGINS

Cut to Luz on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork.

LUZ: O happy dagger, give me death!

Luz stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs.

Cut to Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labeled "baby "griffin".

LUZ: Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath.

She opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table. People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere.

Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds.