S01E12: Adventures in the Elements

Open on the Owl House living room

Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic" while Y/N was polishing his palismen egg. 

LUZ: King, listen to this!

King was lying on Luz's stomach.

KING: Hey! Less read-y, more scratchy!

Luz sits up.

LUZ: Sorry! Now that me and Y/N are going to be students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!

Y/N: Better watch out Miss Magic, it looks like there's going to be a love triangle.

King bites off a piece of the pamphlet.

KING: Nyah!

Eda kicks the front door open.

EDA: Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?

LUZ: Is it your birthday?

KING: Is it my birthday?

Y/N: Is it someone's half-birthday?

Everyone looks at Y/N.

Y/N: What? It could be a thing.

HOOTY: It's my birthday!

EDA: No!

Eda closed the front door.

EDA: It's Human Treasure Day!

Eda tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes.

Eda hops onto the pile.

EDA: Ahh, fresh garbage.

KING: Ooo, gimme, gimme, gimme!

King out a teddy bear.

KING: Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!

King pulls the teddy bear's string.

TEDDY BEAR: I love cuddles and kisses!

KING: Truly horrifying!

Y/N: As the old saying goes: "One human's trash is another witch's treasure".

EDA: You got that right. (To Luz and Y/N) Yo, kids. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!

Eda pulls out a wire clothes hanger.

EDA: I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

Y/N: Sorry, but it's time for this little one bath. 

Y/N grabbed his palismen egg and quickly made his way upstairs.

EDA: His loss. Luz?

LUZ: You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!

Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various rival students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them.

Eda now wears the two clothing hangers as earrings and looks in a mirror.

EDA: Yes, I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. (Her reflection) Oh, hello.