S01E18: Agony of a Witch

Open on the Emperor's Castle 

Cut to a flag bearing the sign of the Emperor's Coven. Wild Witches are being brought across the drawbridge on a paddy wagon, most hidden in shadow, the ones we do see looking resigned to their fate. Something explodes out of the castle's chimney. Lilith is watching the procession from atop the castle walls, then turns and heads inside. 

Cut to Lilith approaching a stained glass window of Emperor Belos, robed witches bowing at his feet while a Hand of the Titan reaches for the sun behind them.

LILITH: I haven't forgotten what you've promised me. I will bring you my sister, Emperor Belos. And the human boy, too.

Kikimora is behind Lilith.

KIKIMORA: Then why the delay?

Lilith turns around in surprise.

LILITH: Kikimora!

KIKIMORA: The Day of Unity is fast approaching, and other teams have bound many rogue witches to covens, and yet the Owl Lady still roams free. Are you... protecting her? And I'm quite curious what the Emporer sees in this human child.

LILITH: Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control.

Lilith snaps fingers and guards approach upon command.

LILITH: Today, we capture Eda and the boy, once and for all.

10 Years Ago - Y/N's 5th Birthday 

Inside a family fun center, the sound of children's laughter can be heard. Some were bouncing on a trampoline, others were playing in the ball pits, and many were going down some wavy slides.

A speaker screeches on.

EMPLOYEE (OVER INTERCOM): Would everybody please make your way to the stage room? It's time for the birthday boy to blow out the candles.

All the kids stop what they are doing and run towards the stage room, with their parents right beside them. Inside the stage room was a large rectangular table that was in the center filled with a variety of pizzas and sodas. The kids take a seat where they can find one until the last of it is full.

 At one end of the table sat the young Y/N wearing a crown that had the words "BIRTHDAY KING" written on it. Sitting next to Y/N was a 4-year-old Luz and Camila behind her with a camera. A door opened at the other end of the table and came out Stephen Strange holding a birthday cake. He his way toward Y/N and placed the cake in front of him. After everybody sang Happy Birthday to him, Y/N blew out the candles, everyone cheered, and  Camila took pictures.    

Stephen cut a piece for everyone with Y/N having the biggest.

STEPHEN: So, my little guy, what did you wish for?

Before he could answer, Y/N heard Luz giggle. He turns to see Camila wiping some frosting from Luz's face. Y/N made a soft smile and turned his head back around to his dad.

Y/N (5YO): My wish is-

An alarm went off. Y/N opened his eyes and rose from his sleeping bag inside the Owl House. He turned off the alarm from his phone, got out of his sleeping bag, stretched, and yawned.