CHAPTER-1

I m sitting on the floor of my room just staring the ceiling, tears rolling down from the corner of my eyes because right now I am so done pretending that I am strong and nothing really bothers me

I m sitting on the floor of my room just staring the ceiling, tears rolling down from the corner of my eyes because right now I am so done pretending that I am strong and nothing really bothers me. "Fuck man it does and that sharp pain in my chest is just unbearable, I can't take it anymore. AHHHH....." I muttered feeling so helpless for my own self .

While I was busy struggling with own my thoughts, I heard a knock at the door of my room. I quickly stood up from the floor and sat on my bed, wiped the tears off and allowed the person to enter the room. I saw the maid of our house came inside and informed me "Siya ma'am , sir wants you to get ready asap , you guys will be leaving within an hour ."Listening to her I just nodded and she left the room.

I only attend parties and events related to business with my dad. "Apne khud ke baap ki katputli banke reh gayi" I muttered sadly at the reality of my life.

( "I have become a puppet of my own father." )

"Chalo bhai Siya ready hojao , wapas back to pretending with that fake smile." Saying this I mentally prepared myself for the upcoming gathering.

( "Come on, Siya, get ready; back to pretending with that fake smile." )

After taking about 45 minutes to be accurate I came out of my room all ready for the night and went straight down to the hall where I saw my dad with his assistant waiting for me.

As soon as he saw me coming down the stairs he stood up from the sofa, came towards me and gave me a side hug "you're looking beautiful beta." he complimented me with a huge grin. I just nodded with a slight smile in response.

( "You're looking beautiful dear." )

Then, Me, my dad and his assistant left our mansion heading towards RAJVANSH mansion for the party.

RAJVASH ENTERPRISES is one of the ruling Company in India. They throw parties and events every year just to celebrate their success position they are holding on to from past so many years. As per my knowledge, only one person who is behind this powerful empire is the king himself, Aditiya Rajvansh, surname itself radiates power. I have never seen this person in real, like not even his pictures in any of the socials because till date he didn't reveal his face. No one knows him but the fear of his presence scares each and every person working under and with him.

Now you guys may wonder how I know about him, then let me clear that every person in the business world have this much knowledge about him as much as I do. I am not the part of the business world but soon to be and because of my dad I have got a lot of knowledge about all of these business related stuffs. Regarding RAJVASH ENTERPRISES I am kind of curious to know about their system and the person who is controlling the whole system. Guys don't go further I am just curious that's it, nothing more because at the age of 26 MR RAJVANSH achieved a lot which is commendable, it's pretty obvious now that why I am so curious as its about the ruling company of the country.

Fine, done with a lot of my knowledge and my curiosities about the business world. Let's come back to the reality of pretending and fake smiles.

After about 40-45 minutes we reached the huge mansion of the RAJVANSH. Me, my dad, and his Assistant entered inside the mansion. I am never nervous because I have attended a lot of such parties and met a lot of people because soon I am getting into this business world too. "Obvious not by my wish, it's my dad's wish but nevermind it's totally fine."

That fake smile plastered over my face and with that so called confidence in me entered inside the hall which is filled with lots of business man and many more well known personalities. Everyone busy with their professional gatherings, even my dad got engrossed among those gatherings. Me with my nothingness feeling went to a much peaceful area away from that gathering hall. It's a huge mansion and I don't know why I am even lingering here and there even though I know I will get lost because it's that huge but still I felt the urge to roam around the mansion when I heard someone's footsteps getting closer to me from the behind, I got suspicious and turned back to see the person but before I could see the person I got bumped into that person's strong broad muscled chest before I could see anything . To my surprise this jolty collision made me loose my balance.