CHAPTER-10

THE WEDDING DAY

Finally, it's my wedding day. Within a short span of time, I made a huge decision in my life to marry my love at first sight. Words can't express how I feel whenever I see her. I want to protect her and keep her secure in my arms. When I first saw her, her angelic eyes held many untold stories, and I want to discover them all. All I want is her.

After discussing with Mr. Kapoor, I headed towards my parents' place since I don't live with them. I went to their mansion and told them about my wedding. My parents are very cool and have never restricted me from anything. Even today, they supported me after I expressed my feelings about her.

Then, we all decided, along with Mr. Kapoor, to have an intimate wedding. Only my parents, my grandmother and her father in my mansion.

Both families were in my mansion by the morning of the wedding day. So far, I hadn't caught a glimpse of her. "Yeh jayda intezar nahi hogaya," I muttered to myself. Just then, my mom replied from behind, "Intezar ka phal meetha hota haina, Adi." Hearing her, I felt embarrassed, so I just nodded in response and went straight to my room to get ready.

( "This wait has become too long" )

( "The outcome of waiting is always sweet, Adi" )

By 4 pm in the evening, I was already in my wedding attire, perfectly matching with her outfit chosen by her stylist. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and thought, "Dikh toh sahi raha hun, but why am I feeling this nervousness? Shaadi hi toh hai." As I ranted to my mirror image, my mom entered the room. She said, "Sahi nahi, my son is looking like a king as always," reassuring me with her beautiful smile. I smiled back, and she kissed my forehead. Soon, my dad and my dadi joined us. My dad gave me a reassuring hug, and my dadi blessed me, saying, 'Hayee mera pota kitna bada hogaya, aaj shaadi hai uski, jeete reh." She added, "Hayee mera dil ka tukda aaj kisika hone jaa raha hai, ugh yeh dard mere dil me." Her drama made all four of us laugh. Before leaving, we all shared a group hug.

( "I am looking fine but why am I feeling this nervousness")

( "not only fine, my son is looking like a king as always" )

( "Wow, my grandson has grown so much. It's his wedding day today, May you live long" )

( "Oh, a piece of my heart is about to belong to someone today. Ah, this pain in my heart." )

I was waiting for her patiently in the hall where we would have our marriage rituals, with my family and the priest beside me. Suddenly, the door of the hall opened, and I caught a glimpse of her. She started moving towards me with Mr. Kapoor beside her, taking delicate steps. As she approached, the vision became clearer, and within a few seconds, she was right in front of me. Time seemed to stand still as she stood before me. She looked like a magical white angel, straight from the world of fairies. Hayee, my eyes were fixed on her, and everyone else in the room disappeared. It was just her, making me feel the magic once again. "Kaise, kaise koi itna sundar ho sakta hai? Usko puri tarah kaise niharoon jab uske aankhon ne hi mujhe kedh karliya ho. Woh NAIN, her angelic eyes, sundar yet mysterious." Every glance from her felt like a chapter in an untold tale. "Kya hai yeh ladki? Iss ladki ko kuch nahi hona chahiye, she is going to be mine now."