CHAPTER-25

DATE

Dual POV

Aditiya was waiting for siya impatiently sitting on the couch, all ready for the date. "Siya you're making me go crazy for you" he muttered to himself galancing at the door of the dressing room time to time which was closed and siya was getting ready inside.

After about 15 minutes of his impatient wait siya opened the door of the dressing room, revealing her full look for the date that she planned for her husband. With the glamorous look over her face she came walking towards her husband aditiya who lost his senses looking his beautiful wife infront of him, all ready only for him.

ADITIYA

"Seeing her all ready in red, giving me a killer look, she is about to slay me with her mesmerizing gaze. How am I supposed to control my desires tonight? My heart started beating faster with each step she took closer to me, and now she stands before me, wearing a charming and glamorous smile. My eyes were completely focused on her, unaware of the surroundings, as I could only feel and see her, just her."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer swiftly vanishing the distance between us, her hands on my chest and I know she could feel the heartbeat of mine because of which her expression changed into a proud smirk "Is it for me?" She asked pointing her index finger towards my chest indicating the fast beat of my heart. "My heart acts this way only for you, only for my wife" I said placing my lips on hers for a kiss, I lost myself in her soft strawberry lips, her hands caressing my neck, deepening the kiss.

After the sweet moment of ours we got detached feeling the love and passion from the both ends. " you're that angel straight away sent from the heaven only for me" I said making her blush more with passing time. My words and actions are enough for the red tint on her cheeks. I can't move my eyes from her just admiring the beauty infront of me.

SIYA

The beautiful dimple smile on his face, his compliments, his actions, our kiss makes my heart smile. "You're looking as charming and handsome as always" listening my compliment for him made his smile go more wide, "Thank you my lady boss" he said. "Let's go my handsome man" I asked him forwarding my arm to interwine with his, to which he did as I asked him to and nodded with an excitement clearly visible in his actions.

The whole ride was a silent one but they both found solace in the silence between them, their fingers were interwine with each other. Aditiya's eyes were fixed on her beautiful face the whole time and her shy self under his loving gaze looking at the interwine fingers of them.

After about 30 minutes they reached their destination. Both of them came out of the car together. "Adi close your eyes" siya said in a demanding tone to which aditiya frowned but soon changed his expression and did as his wife ordered him to do "as you say my lady boss" listening this from him she smiled and tied a black cloth around his eyes, then held his hands with hers to guide him to the actual place which she planned for him.

Walking for 5 minutes they both reached the actual place for their date. It was a beautiful open area decorated with flowers and lights radiating a soft romantic asethetic vibe. There were a music band playing soft music at their entry, beautifully decorated table for them to have their sweet time together. Siya slowly opened the cloth from his eyes revealing the mesmerizing view infront of them.