CHAPTER-23

SIYA

While I was sleeping I heard adi calling me out, I don't know what on earth had happened that he was waking me up from my beauty sleep. But after alot of struggle I woke up from my beauty sleep to see adi sitting near me with his most beautiful dimple appearing smile, made me forget that I got offended he woke me up from my beauty sleep.

"Kya hogaya" I asked him but his reply made feel so many emotions together that I couldn't control my emotions flow in the form of tears, "happy one month marriage anniversary mrs siya aditiya rajvash" listening this I lunged onto him made him loose his balance due to my sudden action but my strong husband managed to balance himself along with me on top of him, we both shared a beautiful hug when I replied "happy one month marriage anniversary to you mr aditiya rajvansh" with my most cheerful and joyful voice with happy tears flowing down my cheeks becsusr I thought earlier that we won't be together for our first anniversary. "My cutie husband never does anything to upset me" I thought when we detached from each other with that satisfied smile on both of our face and that eye lock we share everytime and whenever we are this close send current all over my body.

I was looking into his deep ocean eyes when he points me towards the other side of me bringing me back from my lala world. I immediately turned my gaze towards the side he wants me to look, and to my surprise I saw a delicious cake beautifully decorated placed on the other side of me with a box wrapped in a gift style and a flower bouquet. My eyes welled up again seeing all the things he did for me but before I could cry he warned me not to cry. So I wiped off my tears and picked up the flowers because they were so pretty and were smelling real good, I found a letter in it.

I kept the flowers on my lap, then opened the letter and found that it was handwritten. I turned my questioning gaze towards him, to which he replied understanding my gaze "I wrote it for you" listening this I immediately opened it and started reading the letter. With each and every word, sentence he wrote in the letter is responsible for the happy emotional tears rolling down my cheeks.

LETTER.

Dear Siya,

From the very moment my eyes met your eyes "woh apke doh nain" I have fallen in love with you. My life was a mess in a way before I met you there was no soul to my life and now I have you. I know you just consider me as your friend and to be honest being your first friend is the best feeling and the bond I felt till date. I thought writing this to you will the best way to express my feelings for you. I will never force you to accept me as a lover because I want you to take your step in our relation gradually, even if in future your feelings doesn't reciprocate with my feelings then it won't affect our relation because my love is enough for both of us. Chalo let's leave the future in future and focus on our present friendship because I adore our bond, we both share the one we had from past one month.

The way u dry your wet hairs every morning,the way u wear your red dresses, the way you groom your face, the face which requires no makeup,Siya you don't know how much you have changed my life in one month.

Happy One Month Anniversary Siya,One month se 30-50 years hojainge pata hi nhi chalega because I always want you and your presence in my life, you mean the world to me. Siya apke liye itna kuch karne ka mann krta h but esa lagta hai humesha kuch kaam hi ho raha hai ,you deserve the world baby.Jab aap rote hona me seh nhi pata I can't see tears in your eyes not even one drop, ur every drop is very very important to me, I can go to any extent to protect them so that you feel secure in my arms, I would burn the world for you if anything in this world bothers you. Siya yeh letter apko apke aura ko mera life me apki jagah ko kabhi describe nhi kr paiga fir bhi yeh choti koshish.Humesha mushkrate raho baccha