CHAPTER-36

_________________________________________

NEXT MORNING

My peaceful sleep was disturbed by the ray of sunlight entering the room through the window curtains. I turned my body and placed my hand on the other side of the bed. To my surprise, I didn't feel my husband on the other side. Instead, I felt something hard and something soft. I couldn't recognize what it was, so I slowly opened my eyes only to see a bouquet and a card placed on Aditiya's side of the bed.

 I couldn't recognize what it was, so I slowly opened my eyes only to see a bouquet and a card placed on Aditiya's side of the bed

I slowly sat on the bed, rubbing my sleepy eyes, and thinking about the bouquet and card. "Where is Adi?" Who kept this here? Did Adi keep this here? "But where is he?" I shrugged off my questions and took the bouquet in my hands, caressing it with adoration. "So beautiful, I love it," I muttered, admiring the beauty of the flowers in my hands. My eyes then shifted to the card accompanying the flowers. I lifted the card and opened it to see something written on it.

"Good morning, my beautiful princess. I hope you received my flowers. I can imagine them in your beautiful hands, which only enhances their beauty even more. So, freshen up now and come downstairs. I have planned something for you."

I read the letter with a smile spreading across my face. "I love you, Adi." "He's such a cutie," I muttered excitedly. Suddenly, I realized what I had just said, "I love him," I said, placing a hand over my mouth, realizing that I had used the word 'love' for him for the first time. Now, I can feel that I have completely fallen for my husband. I was lost in my thoughts when I remembered that he wanted me to freshen up and go downstairs.

I placed the flowers on the bed and swiftly got off the bed, heading towards the washroom. While brushing my teeth, I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror and found myself smiling, contemplating the new emotions I am experiencing for the first time in my life towards my husband. I quickly cleansed my face, applied cream, and left the room to go downstairs.

As soon as I arrived, I saw Adi placing our breakfast on the dining table. Flashbacks of last night rushed back to me, bringing a smile to my face. As I walked towards him, he sensed my presence and turned his gaze towards me. The smiles on both of our faces reflected a feeling of completeness in our lives, leaving us stress-free from the outside world, and allowing us to live in the present moment with each other.