CHAPTER-19

SIYA

At the event , me and aditiya got engrossed into the gathering, few minutes later we both got separated because I got a call . To attend the call I went little away from the gathering,  while talking my eyes fell on aditiya who is being too much frank with some other women . Seeing this sight , a sudden rage of anger went through my whole body , I don't know why it's bothering me so much seeing him being frank with other women . Without having any single thought I ended the call and went towards them " excuse us miss , I need to talk something with my husband." I excused us from her and dragged aditiya to some corner . By now my anger was at peak even aditiya could sense the change in my behaviour but he didn't question me instead followed me like an obedient husband.

We were both away from the gathering to some corner of the hall . I pinned him between the wall and me , he is huge obvious I can't hover at him still I did my best to cage him and was glaring him with my rising temper . By now his expression seems so confuse because of this behaviour of mine" what's wrong siya" he asked me in his most calm voice ." Mr aditiya rajvansh agar apko yaad na ho toh yaad dila dun ki aapki shaadi hochuki and I am your lawful wife mrs siya aditiya rajvash" listening my outburst he seeme shocked as well as surprise but managed to mutter something "haanji pata hai , lekin abhi kyun yeh bata rahi ho?" In response to his another question I replied " isliye bata rahi hun kyunki aap thoda limit me rahe toh aapke liye hi accha hoga" . Listening to my reply he didn't said anything instead he was just staring which made me more irritated so I tried to leave him in fraustation when he held me by my wrist and pulled me towards him . By now we were so close , my hands were on his chest and our eyes locked for few seconds "why are you so angry baby?" He asked me in his husky voice but I didn't let myself to get affected by him" I am in no mood aditiya , let's go home" listening to me he nooded and left from there.

We were heading towards mansion , the drive was all silent . Within 45 minutes we reached the mansion , I didn't wait for him open the door because I did it myself and walking straight into the mansion and he was following me . As we both entered the staffs greeted us and I was walking towards my room when he held my wrist again and was dragging me towards his room . I was already in no mood and he was adding up more to it to make it more worse ." Aditiya leave me " I tired to lossen his grip on me but no effect on him. He brought me in his room and held me tight by my arm " siya tell me what's bothering you? Obvious it's about me that's bothering you so you need to tell me" he asked me trying not to be angry by my behaviour. " fine then listen,  it's that woman with whom you were being frank in the event , so...." he didn't let me continue instead he came close near my ears and whispered" oh mrs aditiya rajvansh is jealous?" Listening to his husky voice I replied " obvious you're my husband and I have the right to be jealous" this time he didn't reply instead he was staring me with his mischievous eyes so I asked him " why are you staring me like this?" . By this time he is so close to my lips , few inches left between us , I could feel his breathe on me " siya this dominating nature and this jealousy of yours turns me on" listening to his words and this closeness of ours hitched my breathe when my mind stroke with some mischievous thoughts, I smirked and pushed him slightly making him fall on the bed . I slowly walked towards him and hovered over him " ok then let me turn you on in more proper way" I uttered this line seductively. Seeing me like this aditiya seemed so shocked that he couldn't utter a word .

IMAGINE.

THEIR MOMENT

THEIR MOMENT

Seeing him in this state I stood up away from him "aditiya shocked siya rocked" I said laughing  at his shocked and surprised state lying on the bed in the same position I pushed him earlier. Within seconds he too stood up and held me close to him with a jerk and said " if I take this turn on seriously then I will fuck you raw and you won't be able to walk for a straight one week " sliding his finger allover my jawline with that slutty look on his face . Listening to him I pushed him back again but this time he didn't fall " kuch bhi matlab" saying this I ran away from his room smiling " one day for sure wifey" I heard him from behind shouting from his room.....