𝟎𝟎𝟑

❛𝟎𝟎𝟑❜ 

𝟎𝟎𝟑 

𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝

"So I heard you blew up the toilets and drenched Clarisse," Juliet joined a wet Annabeth and Percy on their walk to

"So I heard you blew up the toilets and drenched Clarisse," Juliet joined a wet Annabeth and Percy on their walk to....somehwere."Wherever I went, campers kept talking something about toilet water, then Lee told me, aren't you quite famous our holy god of toilet water!"

Juliet grinned but Percy didn't share the same sentiment as he just kept on walking with a pout on his face.

"It's not funny,"

"Oh it totally is, Some of the young campers keep calling you the fearful god of toilet water! Next you know they'll bow down to your mercy, you'll have your own fanbase."

"Juliet stop, he's not in the mood." Annabeth sighed giving the girl a distasteful look, it made the grin on Juliet's face a little strained.

Of course she and Annabeth got along, but that was it, Period. They weren't friends, the daughter of Athena wasn't really fond of Juliet's easy attitude and vice versa, Juliet didn't enjoy talking with the blunt Annabeth either.

"Nevermind then," Juliet smiled once at Percy before deciding to take her leave, she knew better than to stay where she was unwanted.

"It was kinda...funny." Percy mumbled, as if trying to make her stay, but nothing ever really made Juliet stay, she just smiled before waving, "Find me if you want some lessons on how to joke then, Blue."

She walked away with that, Juliet didn't understand what Annabeth and Luke's entire deal was. Sure, they had went through some of their own shit before coming to camp, but hadn't nearly every demigod? That didn't mean they were entitled to just brush of people because they thought their pain was greater.

Everyone had their own coping mechanisms.

The sun shined a little brighter on her then, as if trying to provide some extra warmth. Juliet smiled at that.

You were always my favourite.

She could still hear the words in her head. Her father's voice was enchanting, Juliet remembered once telling him he'd make a good podcaster, it was a sound that could never be replicated or found anywhere else.

"Juli, are you free? I wanna try this new eyeliner trick I learned!" Silena filled her vision as she stood side by side with a sulking Katie who was no doubt being dragged to the same thing as Juliet.

"Make it chic," Juliet grinned as she linked her arms with her friends and walked towards the Aphrodite cabin.

"Hey, did you guys hear about the new guy?" Katie questioned as they walked, her arms slung around Juliet's.

"Heard he blew up the toilets," Silena laughed at the image.

"Yeah his name is Percy Jackson, does any god have the ability to blow up toilets?" It was hard to imagine Percy being claimed by a god who controlled toilets, Juliet wasn't sure there was any either.

She kept imagining Percy sitting for dinner and then hearing a booming voice around him: Percy Jackson the son of the toilet god!

As funny as it sounded she felt kinda sad too, it must suck having a toilet dude as you dad.

"Is there even a god for toilets?" Silena questioned, both her and Juliet staring at Katie who looked as if she was actually remembering all their classes with Chiron to find the origins of a toilet god.

"They have toilet gods in Rome and China, not in Greek." The brunette answered making the blondes look at her with wide eyes.

"Wait there actually are toilet gods?" Silena questioned while Juliet just shook her head, "Poor kid, Imagine your father is the god of....everyone's shit,"

"Juli stop!"

"Now I'm imagining it,"

"It's the truth though! Imagine if your dad was the god of toilet"

"I don't even want to talk about it, thank you very much!"

"No but," Silena took Juliet's side making Katie aggravated.

"Not you too!"

All three of them broke out in laughter. Whoever Percy's dad might be, he needed to claim the kid asap or else he would be named the child of the toilet god.