𝟎𝟎𝟐.𝟓

𝟎𝟎𝟐.𝟓

Demigod dreams sucked, but past life dreams sucked even more

Demigod dreams sucked, but past life dreams sucked even more. Ig was 4 am when Juliet scrambled awake with a scream falling from her lips. Her hand going to her stomach to make sure there was no spear attached to it.

Will and Lee looked highly concerned, the only two near her bunks who'd awoken due to her scream. They tried to talk to her but Juliet was too preoccupied with tearing up to answer back.

Instead she hastily pulled her silk robe around her and made her way to Percy's cabin. She didn't knock or wait for him to open, simply entering the cabin and heading for his bunk.

She was too scared, these dreams were getting worse. Multiple times these days she'd awoken after the reoccurring dream of getting impaled. And to make matters worse the ghost of Thetis was haunting her dreams, begging and screaming as if Juliet could save her somehow.

It was all too much to comprehend.

"Jules?" Percy whispered sleepily when he felt Juliet pulling the blanket from him, she didn't reply back simply slipping in beside him and hiding here face in his chest, "Bad dream?"

She nodded, and Percy just pulled her close. He understood about bad dreams very well. He was having his fair share too, but there were no nightmares related to Achilles. It was as if only Patroclus had been the one suffering in their entire relationship. Juliet on the other end had not been doing fine, her dreams were getting worse and as if it was even possible he often times felt her retreating into herself. Not the bright and happy Juliet, just a scared one.

"I'm scared Percy," The words were so vulnerable, anybody who knew Juliet couldn't even imagine the words coming out of her mouth. She was always such a fierce force to be reckoned with it almost seemed wrong seeing her meek and sad.

That was Patroclus in her. Patroclus made her scared and worried.

"Everything will be fine Jules, I promise I'll make everything fine." His hand clutched the back f her head and maybe it was this very moment that made Percy say yes to Nico's offer.