𝟎𝟏𝟏

❛𝟎𝟏𝟏❜

❛𝟎𝟏𝟏❜

❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬❞

Juliet had nearly lost her shit, thinking Percy had died by the chaos ensuing around them and the boy to be found nowhere

Juliet had nearly lost her shit, thinking Percy had died by the chaos ensuing around them and the boy to be found nowhere. She had been on the verge to hyperventilate but had calmed down a little when Grover had said he smelled Percy, thankfully not his corpse but alive.

As soon as he eyes found the boy by the river, she finally breathed out a sigh of relief. Percy turned and got tackled by Grover's bear hug—or goat hug. He said, "We thought you'd gone to Hades the hard way!"

    Annabeth stood behind him, trying to look angry, but even she seemed relieved to see him. "We can't leave you alone for five minutes! What happened?"

"I sort of fell."

"Percy! Six hundred and thirty feet?"

Juliet pushed forward and hugged him too, "Thought you directly went to hades."

Behind them, a cop shouted, "Gangway!"

The crowd parted, and a couple of paramedics hustled out, rolling a woman on a stretcher. She was saying, "And then this huge dog, this huge fire-breathing Chihuahua—"

"Okay, ma'am," the paramedic said. "Just calm down. Your family is fine. The medication is starting to kick in."

"I'm not crazy! This boy jumped out of the hole and the monster disappeared." Then she saw Percy. "There he is! That's the boy!"

He turned quickly and pulled Juliet, Annabeth and Grover after him. They disappeared into the crowd.

"What's going on?" Juliet demanded. "Was she talking about the Chihuahua on the elevator?"

Percy told them the whole story of the Chimera, Echidna, his high-dive act, and the underwater lady's message.

"Whoa," said Grover. "We've got to get you to Santa Monica! You can't ignore a summons from your dad."