𝟎𝟎𝟖.𝟒

𝟎𝟎𝟖.𝟒

Juliet should have let Percy kill Geryon when he'd asked, then she wouldn't be tied together with her friends, in a pervert's kitchen while her boyfriend was out there scooping shit

Wait...he was her boyfriend right? Like they had to be together now, obviously! They kissed and he's Achilles so he should be her boyfriend statically speaking, but what if Percy was like one of those cringe guys who said, 'you didn't ask me yet' shit? What if he was waiting for to ask him? Oh god was she in a one sided relationship? Kissing meant they were together now, right!?

"Is Percy my boyfriend or not?" She questioned in thin air, not particularly addressing anyone.

"Is that really what's going through your head right now?" Annabeth asked, slightly tugging on the ropes to free herself.

"Yeah,"

"I mean after he had his tongue down your throat, wouldn't that make him your boyfriend?" Grover spoke from the left.

"But that's not how it works, People kiss all the time without meaning it seriously." Augustus mused, making Juliet grow agitated at the thought of Percy not being serious.

"Usually people are not the reincarnations of two dead soulmates, Gus." Annabeth sassed back, making Augustus hum in agreement, "Valid."

"I don't wanna hear shit about your love life, and who you are sticking your tongue inside," Nico snapped.

"Okay man, that was nasty." Juliet commented, making Nico scowl.

"I think he's your boyfriend," It was Tyson this time, his words cheery despite being tied up, "I think he's gonna marry you!"

"Woah, calm down!"

"Damn dude, back up,"

"Oh gods no, Tyson."

"Too fast!"

All off them exclaimed together in surprise. Juliet was barely 17 she did not want to marry anyone right now.