Church and teams of two

to me church is boring especially since i have to wake up super early and get all fancy to go listen to someone talk.

i was sitting by delilah and missy

"do you want a piece of candy?" delilah asked and i nodded and grabbed one out of her hand. "missy do you want one?" i asked the little girl next to me and she nodded. i grabbed another and gave it to her. "thank you!" she whispered as the pastor talked.

after the longest hour of my life we got stopped by the pastor on our way out.

"hello there! you guys must be new to the area! welcome to medford and i hope you enjoyed this fine morning, my name is pastor jeff. feel welcome to come every sunday and wednesday! we also have a few events throughout the year if you're up to coming to them." he said "hope to see y'all later!" he added as he left.

"he's way to happy" i said to my family.

"you think everyone is to happy, maybe you should lighten up yourself. i mean you look like your a funeral" delilah said "oh i'm sorry i'm not happy and preppy all the time, god your so annoying" i replied

"can we do this in the comfort of our home please?" my dad said as we all piled into the car.

once we got home i got into comfy clothes and went into the kitchen. i grabbed a dr. pepper out of the fridge and sat down on the couch to watch tv until i heard a knock on the door.

"hey olivia, i was wondering if you or your siblings want to play with me and missy" georgie asked "let me go ask parker, you can come in if you want" i said as we walked in and sat down on the couch. i walk over to my brothers room and luckily he said yes to going outside.

"okay everyone get in teams of two" missy said as she ran over to me. "can you please be my partner" she asked and i nodded. we played together for awhile until me and parker were called back inside.

"that was fun" parker said "georgie is actually so funny" he went on as he ate some chips.

okay guys ik this was short so sorry but it's the beginning of summer rn so they will be out of school for a while!