petty fights and long walks

i was sitting at the lunch table with alice,eleanor,georgie,sam and delilah. georgie and sam were talking about some girl, delilah and eleanor were also talking about something and me and alice were eavesdropping on the boys. we do admit we have some type of feelings for them but it not our fault we have them. me and alice were eating while listening to them. what they both said particularly loud was that they were going to ask someone out or something like that. me and alice listening to there convo earlier we thought they were talking about the girl.

"i'm not hungry anymore" i whispered and alice agreed. "sit down" delilah said as i tried to get up to throw away my plate. i gave her a questioning look. "remember last year, you can't do that again" she said, i guess she heard the conversation between the two boys who were looking at me now. "it's not gonna happen again, i'm just not hungry anymore" i said to her and smiled. i walked away and threw my plate away.

"should we find this girl and start talking mad shit to her about them" alice said as we looked around. "mmm...come over and we can plan" i said since today was friday. "i don't think i'm gonna talk to sam today, you know see if he says anything, you should do it with georgie" she said as we walked back to the table

"he will show up at my house if i do" i said

"whose gonna show up at our house?" delilah said

"yeah whose gonna show up at your house" georgie said and i looked at alice and we laughed. they all gave us a confused look.

after lunch we actually didn't talk to the boys for the rest of the day. they didn't say anything which was horrible cause why the fuck did they not catch on. men. i hate them.

"okay what's going on with you two?" parker said to me and alice who were sitting on the couch. "nothing" we said at the same time, we looked at the blank tv screen and just stared

"are your boys being weird, i couldn't hear the end of you two not talking to them after lunch" he said and we looked at him "did they say anything about another girl?" i said

"uh i remember them talking about one of the girls on the cheer team but it was only because is related to a teacher and her parents are getting a divorce." he explained and we both felt stupid. "oh my fucking god that bitch callie grey" i said putting my hands on my head.

"dude" alice laughed "we are so stupid" she added and we died.

we watched tv together for a little bit then we heard a knock on the door.

"ugh i don't want to get it, maybe if we just sit here it will go away" i said watching the door, my plan didn't work.

"someone get the door!" my mom said from her room. i sighed and got up to answer it. i opened it and saw the two boys. i looked back at alice who got up.

"oh hey" i said and alice waved at them.

"do y'all wanna hang out?" sam asked us and we looked at them then looked at each other.

"let me ask my mom" i said

"you never ask your mom?" georgie said

"she's in a mood" i said closing the door on them.

"should we?" alice whispered

"i don't know, i mean they didn't even say sorry for not talking to us all day." i said, she mumbled something to herself. "fuck it let's go" she said she opened the door again and looked at the two boys.

"you know we heard you right? you guys are bad at whispering" sam said, alice rolled her eyes and georgie laughed at us. "fuck" i said

"olivia jane adams!" i heard my mom say "sorry momma!" i yelled

"let us get ready and we will be out soon" i said letting them come in. we ran into my room and put some better clothes on.

"i swear you always wear that shirt" georgie said as we walked out into the living room. "shut up" i playfully pushing his head. we started walking around and ended up downtown.

"y'all want something to eat? i'll pay" sam said to us "if it's free then yes. i don't like paying for my shit" alice joke "girl me neither" i said high-fiving her.

we walked into our favorite mexican restaurant and sat down.

we then saw callie grey come up to our table. she was our waitress.

"oh my fucking god" i whispered and alice just looked at me

"alice olivia! hey guys!" she said and we both put on a fake smile and talked to her. once she got our drink order she walked away.

"what is going on with y'all today?" sam asked "nothing" we nervously laughed

"you talked to her like you talk to sheldon" georgie said to me. "i- no i didn't" i stuttered and he pointed at me as he took a sip of his drink. i shot him a confused look. "you only stutter when your nervous" he said i rolled my eyes at him

"did parker tell you that cause it's not true! i...i don't stutter when i'm nervous swear on my brother" i argued with him. "i observed it you really do. it noticed it when i first met you" he smiled.

georgie cooper observes me? ...he does it to everyone im not special, well he doesnt obverse this much about people. but he did with me. huh.

i looked over at alice and stared at her, she shrugged her shoulders at me and ate some salsa.

we ordered our food and started talking.

"i really want a dog or a cat" i said staring at a painting that was behind georgie. "why?" sam asked "girl i don't know because i want one?" i said giving him attitude, he held his hands up.

"i will gracefully give you bubbles" alice said "my brother doesn't even know how to take care of him so he's my responsibility" she started to ramble about her younger brothers dog. "you really hate that dog huh" sam joked and she nodded. once we got our food we ate in silence.

"do y'all wanna come over? it's game night and i hate my family so please say yes" i said as walked back to my house. "sure" the boys said and me and alice smiled.

we walked into my house and got greeted by my dad. we got into my room and sat down in random places.

"door open olivia jane!" my dad yelled i rolled my eyes and got up to open the door "yes sir!" i yelled back

we hung out for basically the whole night cause game night ran long unfortunately but it was fun