cuddling and dr sturgis

me alice sam and georgie were all at georgie's house. georgie was laying in between my legs and sam and alice were sitting on random chairs they found "georgie your hair is great" i said running my hands through it.

"how come she gets to touch your hair but can't even touch your hair gel" sam said looking at me and georgie. "there basically dating sam" alice joked and i shook my head at her. we aren't dating, it's very obvious we like each other, we do couple things like, i don't know, stuff but we definitely aren't dating.

"we aren't dating" we said at the same time

"i said basically dating not dating" alice said and sam leaned over to whisper in her ear and whatever he said made her blush. i looked down at georgie while he looked up at me.

"i think i'm gonna win that 20 bucks" i whispered and he shook his head.

"hey guys" missy said coming into georgie's room. "hi missy" me and alice said

"sheldon is annoying" missy added hopping onto the other side of me and georgie. "you know mom is gonna kill y'all if she sees y'all like that" she also said which we knew.

"oh we know" i sighed

"she's not home right?" georgie said and missy shook her head no. "meemaw is here though" she said getting up and walking out.

after an hour or two meemaw came into the room without warning.

"are y'all two cuddling?" she said lightly rubbing her eyes and looking back at us. "yup i saw that right" she mumbled "now i won't tell your mother or yours but you gotta come out here and help me set the table." she said and we nodded

"wait why are we stettin' the table?" georgie asked before getting up

"my boyfriend is coming over for dinner" she said

"wait the weird one?" sam asked and alice hit his leg

"yes the weird one sam..the one that acts like sheldon" meemaw said and we just stared at meemaw.

"can i stay? i would love to see this" sam said

"go for it kid but mary says that y'all have to sit at the breakfast table" meemaw said

"i have good ears" sam joked

"can y'all just come help me set the table" she said and we nodded.

"sam is in love with meemaw" alice laughed "shut up, i wanna meet her weird boyfriend" sam said setting out the stuff. "sounded like you were pretty in love to me" i joked and georgie was shaking his head.

"let's not joke about sam loving my meemaw" he said with genuine disgust on his face.

"sorry bubs" i said ruffling his hair. "hey!" he said and we started play fighting.

"they are so in love" sam said putting his arm and alice's shoulder. "so in love" alice whispered

we were currently sitting at the breakfast table eating dinner listening to the conversation at the main table.

"he even talks weird" sam said

"why are you obsessed with him" alice asked eating her food

"he wants meemaw" i said and georgie cleared his throat. "sorry" i whispered

"so glad it's finally summer" alice changed the subject and we all nodded. "no school and i'm closer to getting my license" i said taking a sip of water.

"so happy my have my permit" georgie said

"eh i don't know if i'm gonna ever let you drive me anywhere" i said "why? he's a pretty good driver" sam said

"this one time we stole meemaws car and he drove and hit hella trash cans." i replied and alice was shocked. "okay i'm with liv never getting in a car with georgie" she said definitely not joking.

"nice joke" georgie laughed

"i hate to break this to you but what she said wasn't a joke" i said to him.