ex-boyfriend and pillow fights

it was finally thanksgiving break, i'm sitting on alice's bed watching her pack a bag.

"before you guys leave do you want to go get some snacks or something?" her dad asked "yes we would love to get snacks!" alice said smiling. we went downstairs and put her bag in the car and waited for her dad to get in.

"okay so tonight my mom said we could go with her before dinner and get movies and my brother will let us sleep in his room but like that's gross so i don't know about that. anyways we can pick out two movies and your dad can buy us the snacks. oh and georgie might wanna walk around again" i explained and she nodded

"what snacks should we get?" she asked "do you have drinks?" she added and i nodded

once we got our snacks her dad drove us to my house. "thank you mr.jones!" i said as i waved "please olivia just erick" he said

i opened my front door and my stomach dropped i saw my ex on the couch.

"liv why arent you going in? oh is that the guy" alice asked "yup" i whispered "let's just go in and go to my room and ignore him" i said walking in and dragged alice to my room.

"why is that guy even here?" alice asked sitting her bag on the floor next to my bed.

"no clue but i'm really thirsty and don't wanna go in there" i said sitting on my bed. delilah and parker came into my room and started talking to us.

"why is theo here?" delilah asked and i just shrugged. "wait so you didn't invite him?" parker questioned

"nope" i stated playing with my socks. my mom walked into the room and started talking.

"so the only reason why theo is here is because his mom and dad are having a hard time and needed some where to stay and they called me and sent him down here" she explained

"they could've called someone else. they know what happened between us." i said angrily but my mom still defended him.

"me and alice are going to georgie's we will be back" i said walking out of the room with alice walking behind me. i stormed out of the front door ignoring the boy who was sitting on the couch. i knocked on the coopers door and mary opened it.

"hi can we hang out with georgie for awhile? we don't wanna be at home." i smiled at her and she let us in. "he's in his room with sam" she said and we thanked her.

"georgie" i sang opening his door

"what are y'all doing here" sam said

"my moms being a bitch" i started and georgie laughed

"is it because she's taking delilah's side again? or is it your dads fault?" he asked still naming things off and alice laughed at him naming things off. "actually.." i cut him off "it's a whole new problem" i said

he pulled out his desk chair and a beanbag and patted on them. "tell us all about it" he said and we both sat down

"okay so me and my ex had a nasty break up because of to many reasons, anyways so apparently his parents are going through a 'rough time' but i really don't believe that. she let him come down from paris my hometown and she's letting him stay with us and now he's sitting on my couch in my living room eating my food and watching my tv" i explained to the boys.

"now that is the bitchest of the bitch moves" sam said and alice agreed

"now she wants me to make up with him and everything be back to normal for her and his mom but i'm not making up with him because he's a cunt and a man whore" i said getting aggravated and georgie touched my arm. "you need to calm down, maybe he'll leave when you get home if he doesn't come stay with me my mom won't mind." he assured "really? thanks you!" i said "if georgie's mom minds you can stay with me" alice added and i nodded "thank you guys" i said smiling at them.

"so like is this guy like a dickhead or like a bastard dickhead" alice asked

"bastard dickhead" i said "he cheated on me 6 times...all different girls" i said looking around, i saw georgie tense up and start playing with his fingers.

"all different girls..were they at least hot?" sam asked and alice threw a pillow that was on the floor at him. "obviously they weren't samuel" she said "damn full name" georgie laughed and sam threw a pillow at him and alice.

"hey!" georgie said throwing the pillow at sam again. sam tried to throw a pillow at alice again but it hit me. "oh i know you did not" i said grabbing the pillow. i looked over at georgie who also had a pillow in his hand. he smirked and nodded then threw the pillows at sam at the same time.

"hey guys i got snacks in the kitchen if you want some" mary said as she opened the door.

"thank you mrs cooper" alice and i thanked and she walked out then we started the pillow fight again.