⚝ 𝟎𝟎𝟒, ❝garrett❝

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR .
⤷ ❝GARRETT❝

irl

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

sienna, elise and marianna had just finished eating their breakfast. but they were still standing by the kitchen counter while they all looked at the same phone, reading nicks replies.

marianna jumped up excitedly, clapping her hands, once she'd read the last text that was sent. "i cannot believe that this is actually going to happen." she said while she ran her hands down her face in disbelief.

elise still couldn't believe it either. she looked at her two bestfriends. "this is unreal" she breathed out, leading to marianna nodding along frantically at her words.

sienna though, was still reading the over the texts again and again, just to be sure that she'd understood it correctly. she kept trying to find a hidden message underneath, a message that said that this was all a just a silly prank in order to embarrass them, but no.

there was only the truth that could be seen. the one and only message that said that this collab was actually happening, today in a week.

sienna spun around on her bar chair, looking at the other two girls. she stood up and threw her arms around her bestfriends "i'm actually so proud of us. we actually made this happen" she whispered, her bestfriends hugging her back tightly.

sadly their little cute moment was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. marianna and elise pulled back, looking at sienna with confusion written all over their faces, but sienna looked just as confused, if not more. she clearly wasn't expecting anyone today.

"who is it sie?" elise asked sienna, who was still looking at the door. sienna shrugged, not really knowing what to answer. this reaction let all hell bent loose. "oh my god" elise kept fanning her face, while she started panicking.