⚝ 𝟎𝟐𝟎, ❝no more secrets❝

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY .
⤷ ❝NO MORE SECRETS❝

irl, social media...

this chapter is very long and very filled with information and drama and crying, so get you tissues and buckle up :)

🪩
__________________________________

IRL .

her head was throbbing as if she was slamming it against a wall. her eyes were so swollen that she couldn't even open them fully. her lips were moist. these, were the first things that sienna realized when she felt herself waking up little by little.

much to contrary of the first feelings, the first things she heard, when her ears finally took in all the noise around her, was elise's voice. it was quiet, like a whisper but pleasant nonetheless. "chris be quiet! she's still sleeping!" sienna could hear elise shush chris and sienna knew, that elise was currently pointed at her.

chris' hand came flying to cover up his mouth in an instant. "i'm so so sorry lise, i didn't mean to, you know how i am, the words just fly out, i can't stop them!!" chris hushed back at elise, trying to defend his actions.

sienna could faintly hear the sound of him shuffling around the room a little, but she still couldn't look up yet, because she was still in that weird state between being asleep and actually waking up.

the next words were uttered after some seconds of silenece. "when should we wake her?" chris asked elise, looking over the couch at the sleeping girl. he leaned back again, arm slowly snaking around the elise's shoulder, like it always was. elise looked at chris's hand and for a brief second, she thought about shrugging it off. but then she didn't.

elise tapped her forhead. "why are you asking me as if i should know that? i literally have zero clue chris" elise shot back, her arms flying all around the place.