⚝ 𝟎𝟎𝟖, ❝less obvious❝

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT .
⤷ ❝LESS OBVIOUS❝

irl, social media

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

one week had practically flown by with the blink of an eye and now the three girls were sitting at the airport waiting to embark their plane. all three of them thought to be ready to finally go to LA, and record that banger content for their youtube channel.

at least that was the case for elise and marianna because sienna seemed to be everything but calm. she was pacing back and forth in the middle of the airport and she kept rambling on about something to herself.

all the moving was triggering elise. "sie can you please stop walking around like a mad man. you've been at it for.." elise trailed off as she raised her arm and looked at the watch attached to her wrist "a whole hour" she completed her sentence and finally let out a heavy breath before finally letting her forhead fall into her hands.

she looked over at marianna for any type of support, but the girl merely shrugged her shoulders. she was clearly just as lost as elise

sienna stopped dead in her tracks when she heard elise huff. "girls" she started, making elise roll her eyes at the tangent she knew was about to come "do you have any idea who we're going to meet there?" she asked looking back at her friends. her arms shooting widely into every direction.

"yes sie. it's the sturniolo triplets. you've said this before. you're running in circles babe" marianna spoke up for elise who was already overwhelmed with sienna.

sienna threw her arms in the air. "exactly! i don't think you understand" she let out a nervous laugh and scratched her head. "they are very, and i repeat very famous people, who reached out to us."she said, continuously jamming her pointer finger in her chest. "we have to make this count!" she said, finally giving up and sitting down.