⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟐, ❝i got my girls❝

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE .
⤷ ❝I GOT MY GIRLS❝

irl, social media, imessage...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL .

the whole past month has been awful for sienna. she was always in bed and never found a single ounce of motivation in herself to get up and do anything. therefore she wasn't even eating or drinking well.

elise and marianna kept coming over every day, to make food for her and to clean up her bedroom, which looked like a trash site all the time now

every day with a renewed motivation, they tried to convince her to get out of bed, even if only once, but she always refused.

today was a new day, but it was the same old routine. elise and marianna were at her house once again and while mari was cooking in the kitchen, elise sat at the end of sienna's bed and tried a new innovative speech to try and convince sienna to get out of bed.

elise huffed. "come on babe, you've done nothing but sulk in bed for a whole month." she grabbed both sienna's hands and tried to pull her up, but sienna didn't budge.

she fell back on the bed. "i can't" sienna said, her throat dry while she gulbed and elise could see clear as day, the tears starting to form in her eyes and threatening to fall at a single thought of the boy she once believed to be her lover.

elise rummaged her mind for anything possible that she could say that would help and make sienna somewhat happy again, even if if she was just a little. "have you seen how much our channel has grown?" she settled on asking, feeling pride in them.

at this sienna looked back at her and at the bottom of the sadness in her eyes, elise saw something more. she saw a flicker of interest and happiness.