⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟕, ❝see me❝

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN .
⤷ ❝SEE ME❝

irl, social media...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

sienna walked down the street of LA with her bestfriends, while she was still complaining about having to record this video with a person that hates her. "you guys owe me for this" she pointed at her friends, who were laughing at her antics.

they found themselves before a familiar house. "i can't believe we're back here again" elise uttered in awe. "can you guys actually believe that we did it" she said, eyes tearing up as she looked at sienna and marianna.

they wanted to hug it out, until the front door opened. "hey girls!" chris exclaimed, leaving the three girls with furrowed eyebrows, and wondering how he knew that they had just arrived.

elise was the first one to tease chris about it. "how did you know that we were here? we literally just got here" she said tilting her head. chris simply shrugged his shoulders before stepping outside and throwing both his arms around elise's waist, leaving hers to go around his neck.

sienna and marianna watched them hug for a whole minute, while a knowing smile found its place on their faces. "chris!" elise shouted afterwards. "you're squeezing the air out of me" she said, her voice strained which just showed that she was clearly, really out of air.

chris stepped back, hands up in the air. he then took her hand and pressed a soft kiss on it, while keeping eye contact with her. "i just missed you so much lise" he said, using a nickname that sienna had never heard anyone use on her before.

elise, clearly blushing, took her hand away slowly. she started looking everywhere except into chris' eyes. "i wouldn't like to admit this, but..." she trailed off and chris raised his brows. his smile indicating he already knew what she was gonna say. "i missed you a lot too" she finished her sentence.