⚝ 𝟎𝟐𝟏, ❝bankrupt❝

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE .
⤷ ❝BANKRUPT❝

irl, social media...

important authors note at the end

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

the friend group had been watching a movie together for the past three hours. even after what had happened in the morning, they were all having a good time. they were laughing at the immense jokes marianna had been cracking about saltburn, aka : the movie they had been watching.

marianna didn't even take a break to breathe. she just kept cracking jokes back and forth. "like, sniffing the bathtub, is absolutely CRAZY. no amount of obsession could make me do that" she said with a disgusted face, while the whole friend group was leaning over, dying of laughter.

then, as if they weren't laughing enough, when she and nick started going on a tangent together, the others couldn't keep it together anymore, almost dying, by the loss of air, every single time.

sienna was feeling a lot better than before. she looked around and couldn't help but appreciate all of the people sitting beside her. yesterday she would never had admited to this, especially concerning how happy she was that matt was there.

but thanks to what had happened earlier, her view had changed drastically. now? the only words that came to her head were that she was  especially appreciative and happy of matt being there. during the whole movie, at least one of matt's body parts had to be touching hers.

didn't matter if it was a the back of his hand touching hers, or his knee consistently bumping into hers. there was always some kind of touching going on. and she found herself liking it way more than she should.