⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟔, ❝heartless era❝

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN .
⤷ ❝HEARTLESS ERA❝

irl...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL .

sie, mari and ellie were sitting on the counter in elise's apartment and they were currently brainstorming ideas for a new youtube video. they hadn't posted anything since the whole thing with garrett had happened. so they all agreed that it was time to return with a banger video.

elise was tapping the pen against her chin, as she thought about possible ideas. "i think we should do the blind, mute and deaf cooking challenge" she exclaimed suddenly.

sienna looked over at marianna as they both thought about the idea. it didn't take too long before both were nodding along. "that's actually the best idea we've ever had" sienna exclaimed while jumping up and going to hug elise.

both hugged each other excitedly, swinging their bodies from side to side in unison. they giggled between each other. when they pulled back marianna was actually the one who broke the moment. "so what did matt say?" she asked rubbing her chin.

neither of the other girls were expecting that question to be thrown out into the air, but now that she'd said it, elise found herself nodding along. "right?, we left right after chris gave you his number, and you never told us what he said" she pointed at sienna. "and we" she pointed at herself at marianna. "completely forgot about it." she gasped, while laying both her hands on sienna's shoulders.

sienna shrugged. "we don't have to talk about it. nothing happened" she tried to change the conversation, walking away from her friends, in direction of the fridge. but they weren't going to let her off that easily. both her friends trailing behind her. "are you sure? maybe it'd be better if you talked to us" marianna tried to get sienna to speak up.