⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟓, ❝i'll do it❝

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN .
⤷ ❝I'LL DO IT❝

irl, social media...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

It had been three days since sienna had texted matt and more than a whole month since the collab video had been posted, and let me tell you, people loved it. it had been blowing up ever since, now being the most watched video on their channel with more than 20 million views.

matt had been counting his days in bed though. he felt sad and he couldn't seem to face his brother chris after what he'd done, after the way he'd talked to him and the horrible things he'd said.

matt tossed from side to side, trying to fall asleep again, because even if it were only 5 pm, there was no way that he was going to stay awake with nothing else to do. when it felt like he was finally slipping away into the slumber, his phone started ringing and almost vibrated itself off of the nightstand.

he groaned and tossed over again one last time. he was now facing his phone. he took it and turned it on, the lights blinding him almost immediately, making him turn his gaze away. at the current moment, this was the only source of light present in his room. his blind were completely shut and his light was obviously turned off.

he squinted his eyes, looking back at his phone and trying to see who was calling him. chris, the name was shown big on the lockscreen. by now, the only question passing through his mind was why was he calling him, when they were both in the same house.

he got up from the bed and open the door to his bedroom slowly, feeling kind of bad for how many times it was slammed into, in only a month. he stood by the door and whisper-yelled. "what do you want chris", while he waited for anyone to answer, silence was all he got back.