Chapter 21

Nova relaxed and Cassandra laid on top of her after moving the pillow, wrapping her arms around her and resting her head on her chest. Nova put her arms around Cassandra, running her fingers through the brunette's hair in a soothing way as they laid together.

Nova ended up falling asleep after a few minutes. Cassandra was already asleep when she fell asleep. They looked cute, especially with Cassandra laying on Nova the way she was. Nova kept her arms around Cassandra the whole time, her ears twitching every few seconds.

Nova was woken up by the sound of a door opening. She opened her eyes slightly and looked over at the door. She saw Bela standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

Cassandra was still asleep on top of Nova and Nova was waking up, her ears flicking up and down and her tail flicking.

Bela: Morning, sleepyhead.

Bela walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, petting Nova's head. Nova leaned into the touch and closed her eyes. Bela smiled and chuckled softly.

Bela: So cute. Scoot over.

Bela laid next to Nova, resting her head on her shoulder and wrapping her arms around Nova. Cassandra still hadn't woken up, her head turned so she was facing away from Bela and Nova. Bela kissed Nova's cheek and sighed softly.

Bela: So... I want to talk to you about something.

Nova's ears flicked down then up. She just remembered what the maid had told her yesterday but hid her emotions well.

Bela: I'll wait for Cass to wake up then get Daniela.

Nova had a feeling on what Bela wanted to talk about but didn't get her hopes up.

Two hours pass. Cassandra had woken up and Bela had gotten Daniela. The three of them were in the sitting room, talking to each other. Nova wasn't in the room yet so they had time.

Daniela: Are we actually going to tell her?

Bela: Yes.

Cassandra: I think she already knows.

Bela: Still. Just to be safe and in case she doesn't know, we'll tell her.

Daniela was blushing slightly, sitting on the couch next to Cassandra, who was also blushing slightly.

Bela:I doubt she'll reject us. I mean, she already kissed me and slept with Cass.

Daniela: Slept with?

Cassandra: Calm down. All we did was cuddle. Minte murdara.

Bela: Both of you, shut up. I already talked to mother about this and she gives us permission.

Cassandra: Cool.

Daniela: That's good.

Meanwhile with Nova, she was walking out of her room and she was feeling her old self with her outfit, wearing a black cropped hoodie, showing her slim, caramel midriff, black jean shorts with black fishnets under them and black, heeled, ankle boots. She had her collar on, along with a black chain around her neck. Her hair was up in a messy but cute bun, her curtain bangs hanging in her face. She had black eyeliner on, having successfully done wings. This is how she used to dress with her friends.

She walked down the hall, her heels clicking against the marble floor. Her tail was swaying behind her as she walked and her ears were relaxed. She passed a few maids, all of them blushing at her outfit. She didn't really pay attention to it though, her mind being on questioning if what the maid said was true or not.

She was told by Bela to go to the sitting room and that's where she was heading. Her ears perked up when she felt someone behind her. She turned and saw the blonde maid walking behind her.

Blonde: You think dressing like that will make them like you more?

The maid scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Blonde: Slut.

The maid pushed past Nova, shoulder checking her. Nova held back her growl and glare. She just let out a soft sigh and kept walking to the sitting room.

When she got there, the three sisters looked over at her and all three immediately blushed. Bela was just staring at her, Cassandra covered her face with her hands, and Daniela looked away.

Nova(in her head): Pervs.

Nova sat on the chair across from the couch, her tail curling around her. Bela cleared her throat, looking away from Nova.

Bela: You look cute, Nova.

Daniela: Mhm.

Cassandra: Mm.

Nova could sense the three of them getting slightly aroused by her outfit. Her left ear twitched and she crossed her legs, resting her arms on her legs.

Bela: Anyways, I wanted you to come here. Can you guess why?

Nova nodded. Bela's eyes widened slightly but she quickly went back to normal. Cassandra and Daniela glanced at each other but didn't look at Nova. Those two struggled keeping themselves calm a lot and, with what Nova was wearing and how she was sitting, it was that much harder.

Bela: Then all we need is a head nod.

Nova didn't do anything. She raised an eyebrow, looking up at Bela. Bela got nervous when Nova didn't respond.

Nova(in her head): I don't know. I don't know if they actually want to be with me or just doing this because of my outfit. Maybe I really am just a toy to them.

Nova's ears went down a little and she looked down. Bela walked over to her and picked her up then sat down on the chair, setting Nova on her lap. Nova's tail stayed still and her ears went down, a small blush coming to her face, her hands on Bela's shoulders. Nova was straddling Bela's lap.

Bela: Hm?

Nova didn't answer, avoiding eye contact with Bela, blushing. Bela smirked while Cassandra and Daniela chuckled and giggled at the two. Bela rested her head on Nova's shoulder, her hands on the fox girl's hips, keeping her still.