1.2

The snow outside fluttered down the blue-grey clouds in the sky, covering the earth with the color white. In the grand entranceway of your houseーa sign of your wealthーwhat greeted you under the most monumental of chandeliers, the girth of a giant evergreen alights with electric flame, was a man that could rival any beauty on earth. The familiar man wasn't wearing the tacky glasses you saw he wore in the picture of his profile, and this resulted in a clear view of his red irises.

Naturally, unless one suffered from albinism, red irises were uncommon to have for humans, but for Amorii, such a peculiar color is only natural; no color can be impossible for them to be born with.

You stared deeply into his eyes, enthralled.

As the two of you stood a few feet apart without any indication to get closer, the male escort couldn't contain his excitement and took a few steps closer to youーalmost running as he did so.

He smiled joyously, looking like a lover that finally got to meet his significant other after a long period of separation. Once he reached so close to you that you could feel the warmth of his body heat in this cold weather, he took you by suprised when he patted you on the head.

Kael was informed by Cookie that this was your first time using this kind of service so naturally, as a good escort, he needed to take the lead so that you wouldn't be nervous.

He glanced at your hands. "May I?"

It took you a while to understand his intention. "Ah, yes, you may."

He chuckled and grabbed your cold hands. You rigidly observed his hands which were bigger than yours, and unlike yours, the veins on the back of his palms were very prominent; they were, no doubt, the hands of a man. Your heart palpitated at the thought, feeling nervous.

How long has it been since you had such close contact with the opposite gender?

"Please take care of me," he brought your hands to his lips, giving it a chaste kiss. "I will be your lover starting today. My name is Kael but you can call me whatever you want, sweetheart."

You forced a smile, unused to this, "Likewise."

"Is there anything you want me to do for you, sweetheart?"

"Uh, can you, please, distance yourself away from me first?"

"Oh," he sounded disappointed as he took a step back. "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"A little bit," you answered honestly. "But it's not your fault, I'm just not used to this is all. We have a month to get to know each other and I'm sure I will get used to it eventually."

"I hope you will," he replied. "Because I really, really, really want to touch you. To hold you in my arms and to love you. I just can't wait to dote on you."

Your cheeks heated up as you nodded your head.

"However, please don't let me wait for too long. I can't stand not being able to touch you," the tone of his voice is akin to a dog whimpering for affection.

You didn't answer, causing the room to be filled with awkward silence.

At that moment, due to your head hanging down, you didn't notice the way he smiled helplessly at your behavior. For Kael, if he had to be honest, then he would say that he preferred clients who are overly touchy, rude, and have anger management issues. This is because such humans are very interesting. Moreover, he yearned for painーcrave for it actuallyーso he would never turn down any of his client's request, no matter how bizarre it may be.

However, that didn't mean he despised innocent and awkward clients. Sure, their excessive shyness might get annoying sometimes but that's what makes them so adorable; like a white canvas which he can paint freely with any color. He would love to teach them everything, paint them with his color and ruin them into lust.

He hid the pleasure he felt with a smile. "Shall we take a seat, sweetheart?"

You nodded and took a seat on the sofa while he sat beside you.

Once more, awkward silence.

"Do you have a person that you like sweetheart?" He suddenly asked.

You raised your head. "A person I like...?"

"Yes. If you can't get used to me, how about substituting me with someone that you like or someone that you feel comfortable with?" He suggested while pointing to himself. "You can touch me while thinking of that person as a practice."

You blinked twice and mulled it over, "Okay."

"Alright, I'm ready." He leaned his face closer to yours, encouraging you to touch him.

You remained still for a minute before eventually, you moved your hands to gently touch his cheeks. The man shivered slightly when your cold fingers made contact with his skin yet doesn't say anything.

Your digits, which now were gently tracing the tips of his nose, moved downwards to his lips, causing his heart to beat in satisfaction at the taste of your affection.

"You know, making you a substitute for that person is downright impossible. Your skin is too clear and poreless to be compared to that person," you laughed, feeling at ease all of a sudden. "But I like your almond-shaped eyes, it does look similar to that person's."

Ah, so she's one of that type, huh? He silently assumed, letting you trace his skin with your fingers. That lonely type who seeks the comfort of others due to unrequited love. Still, he doesn't hate that type of client because when the client viewed him as a substitute for the one they love, naturally, the love his client holds for their unrequited one is also directed towards him, and for Amorii who fed on love and affection, this was a win-win situation for him.

"You can touch me more you know? Treat me as if I am that person, I don't mind."

You were taken aback by his request, but still, you played along.

Your hands which were originally caressing his face went down to his neck. Your fingers gently brushed his collarbone and slowly, you started to get into character, feeling as if Kael were really that person. Your heart beat furiously and you quivered, imagining it was that person you were touching.

Bittersweet flavors burst inside the male escort's mouth; it was the taste of your love, and Kael was content to let you do as you please with him.

However, you suddenly retracted your hands and sighed, "Forget it."

His eyes went wide at your statement. "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're you, that person is that person, naturally, no one can replace anyone," you smiled helplessly. "Though thanks to your suggestion, I don't feel as nervous as before."

To prove your words, your hands went to pinch his cheeks teasingly.

"Then, can I hug you?" He decided to test the water.

Although a little embarrassed, you didn't refuse him.

Happily, he went in for a hug which startled you a little because his hug was tight, as if he took pleasure in having physical contact with you, and you could hear him humming softly as he gently swung the two of you left and right. He acts like a little child, and with that thought, your guard toward him crumbled down and you laughed in his embrace.

You guessed your decision to find a companion is the right one after all.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

||KAEL'S LOVE STATUS||

‪‪❤︎‬♡♡♡♡