1.15

"Of course I'm staying with you," you tried to reason. "But I really do have something I need to get. Like you said, I'm not familiar with this place but that doesn't mean I don't have eyes to search for it, right?"

Kael remained silent. His expression was doubtful as he tried to detect any lies in your words.

"Promise?"

You nodded vehemently, "Promise."

He didn't say a word at first, causing you to feel nervous, and when you thought that the persuasion had failed, he then took your hand and hooked his pinky with yours.

He chanted softly. "Whoever lies will be made to swallow a thousand needles."

You were surprised to know that he knew of the old chants that originated from a foreign country. Suddenly, the grip he had on you loosened as he relaxed, a silent confirmation that he was willing to let you go.

You uttered a sigh of relief and quickly scrambled to your feet. Once you did, the sight of him leisurely lying on the bed with no shirt on entered your vision and you glanced at the snow outside, moving to tuck him in out of concern that he would fall sick.

"Wait for me, okay?"

"Okay, sweetheart," he replied with a tone akin to a child saying 'okay, Mom'.

You smiled, amused by his behavior. You decided to play along and think back to how a mother would tuck her child in, and mimicking the one you once saw in a movie, you leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep tight."

The corners of his lips curled into a pout once he saw you turned away, wanting to get off the bed and follow you, but he reassured himself that you would never break your promise. You have always been caring and understanding, albeit a little shy and introverted, but that's one of your strong points because, despite the negativity that came with those traits, he saw your effort in trying to change to lead a healthier lifestyle.

ーeven though you can just live in your humble abode like a hermit without accepting his invitation to go out.

But Kael liked that. He doesn't mind if his sweetheart is the indoor type or the outdoor type. Unlike his previous co-workers who quit after finding the love of their lives, Kael will never imprison his sweetheart like how they did theirs. Why would he? You were so imperfectly perfect that not showing you off would be a waste

Furthermore, as much as he liked his prey to become too broken to fly, too fearful to run, he liked it better when it soared freely up high in the sky, oblivious of the fact that its legs are forever bound to the land; to him.

He sighed in bliss, breathing ragged as arousal gradually consumed his body. Groaning uncomfortably, he forced himself to fall asleep before he ended up soiling the sheet from the thought of you.

At this moment, you were out of the bedroom to look for aromatherapy candles to light one up for him. Unfortunately, you couldn't find any no matter how much you were snooping around so you ended up going to the kitchen to make him his favorite drink, yet once again you were surprised by how empty his fridge is. No milk, no chocolate, and certainly no appliances to make hot water.

What's the point of being rich if one can't even afford to buy basic necessities?

You sighed and went back to his bedroom dejectedly, afraid that he would distrust you if you were to be away for too long.

As soon as you walked back into his room, you noticed that there was a small puddle of sweat on his forehead. His skin was red and hot, as if he had just finished a marathon.

The man, who was lying in his bed, seemed like he was being boiled alive despite the cold weather outside.

You went to his side, wiping his sweat with the back of your hand. "Is there anything I can do to help, Kael?"

He shook his head feverishly, unable to speak normally as his body seemed to be undergoing an unbearable change.

It was obvious that he desired some form of affection from youーsomething that would alleviate him from the stress, yet he seemed to be holding back from asking.

"Kael?"

After contemplating and debating with himself, he finally compromised and told you what you could help him with.

"Please lay on me," 

Your body goes rigid at his request but you don't have the heart to reject it. You complied and lay on top of him, snuggling closer in the hope that he could taste your affection. Anyway, he was covered by the duvet so you don't feel as conscious as before.

"Feeling better?"

He wrapped his muscly arms around you, smiling at the fact that you were trying to make him feel better. Although his skin was emitting heat, he actually felt rather cold so the warmth from your body was very comforting for him, easing the overwhelming sensations coursing through his body.

"Hmm, much better," he whispered, his voice hoarse and his breathing irregular.

You sighed in relief and tried to soothe the wrinkles between his eyebrows with your thumb. Your eyes looked everywhere but him when you saw the way he was staring at you so intensely it was like he was ready to cut his stomach open and stuff you inside.

As you remained silent, Kael's hand slowly ran up and down your back. You could feel his fingers kneading your skin gently, easing the tension within your body.

Kael giggled as he observed your trembling form in his grasp. His expression changed to mischievous.

"Are you afraid of me, sweetheart?" He asked, letting his hands move a bit lower as he leaned his head forward, touching his forehead with yours.

"I'm afraid," you answered honestly. Your instinct suddenly told you to be wary of him though you don't know why.

"Why?" He tilted his head. "Afraid that I'm going to hurt? Or force myself on you?"

You didn't answer, preparing to poke his eyeballs if he were to do anything funny.

"Well, you're right to be afraid."

Suddenly, Kael's hands grabbed both of your wrists before you could make your move, tightly gripping them before flipping the both of you and pinning you against the bed.

He was now on top of you.

clarification; even though a yandere, kael is very tolerating and accommodating towards his sweetheart, an example is that he was willing to let you roam free and interact with others. also, he would never ever force you when it comes to, well, papapa(sex), (tho he also has his patience. if it runs out then he might resort to drugs to make you want itーbeg for it) so nothing unwanted would happen in the next chapter. kael was merely taunting you right now due to his heat.

there are worse yandere escorts to come.

i thought of ending kael's arc at chapter 1.20 but i don't know if such little amount of chapters would be enough to make the reader achieve 5 of kael's hearts 🤔 if it's not enough, we will just move on to the next escort and continue with kael once we have the chance.

next chapter is ready and nsfw-ish but i'll probably censor it on wattpad