2.0

『Welcome to ROMANCE, dear customer. At ROMANCE, we offer a curated selection of male escorts who specialize in bringing romance and love into the lives of our clients. As a company, we place a strong emphasis on creating meaningful connections between our customers and our escorts, with a focus on forming a true partnership that transcends simple service. Therefore, if you are seeking other forms of roleplay or interaction with our escorts, we respectfully ask that you choose another site. Rest assured that in each and every one of our encounters, love and affection will always be front and center.』

『Are you ready, dear customer?』

You read the promotional messages on the ROMANCE website with mixed emotions. Although the founder has already stated that your escort will be Hollis, it would be too weird for you to rent him without knowing what he looked like or the additional information about him given on the website, so you went ahead and accessed them.

You searched for the list of their escorts, scrolling down, and stopped a moment when you saw the name Kael. Attached to his name is the word『unavailable』and you recalled that he once lied to you that he was fired when in fact, he was the one that resigned.

So then, how many times have that man lied to you exactly? You mulled quietly, mind wandering off to the memories of him and you.

Still, you weren't angry—except for the part where he had squeezed your throat—he hadn't really done any harm towards you. What made you hold a grudge towards him though, is the fact that he had indirectly harmed your human. You habitually scratched your forearm in frustration, fortunately, you managed to stop before it bled.

"Let's focus on Hollis for now."

You calmed yourself down, scrolling down further until you found his name. You clicked on his profile, blinking twice at the sight of his picture as words from Kael describing Hollis at that time invaded your mind.

"I like being with Hollis because I find him cute. He has this tough exterior that can make people view him as an asshole, but can you believe that someone like him actually yearns for a sweet, equal love where the other person would love him as intensely as he would love her?"

You frowned. As of now, after what you had experienced with Kael, you have finally understood the real meaning of "intensely" that Kael uttered. 

—it is a love so intense one can even break the law for their crush.

You shook your head, focusing on his picture once again.

This picture must have been put here without his permission, I'm sure of it

This picture must have been put here without his permission, I'm sure of it. You don't know why but you had a vision that this man was just chilling somewhere when suddenly, someone snapped a photo of him and he just happened to look at the right moment in the right direction with a dead glare—at least, that's how you imagine this image was taken in the first place.

"He does look like he has a tough exterior that can make people view him as an asshole though..."

You stared at his face, wondering if you were capable enough to seduce someone like him, but then again, so what if you failed? Paying full price is not a problem for you, and Yohan promised that he will help you retrieve your body back—with or without the founder—so all that's left is to enjoy and make memories.

You smiled, feeling calm now that you had collected your thoughts. You scrolled down to look at his profile.

『Name: Hollis
Race: Amorii
Age: 29』

『This escort of ours loves tranquility and silence. He may seem cold and indifferent but as an escort, we assure you that he's totally professional in giving you the love and companionship that you seek. He doesn't consent easily to any physical or intimate contact but that's what makes him a challenge, arousing people's desires to conquer. In a situation in which he does give concern though, this man is quite a sadist in bed. He's also a hermit so he would love to be your pillow, spend leisure time, and share meals together.

ーembrace moments of tranquility together, create cherished memories of relaxation and bliss, and experience unforgettable kinky nights』

"Who wrote this?" You commented with a peal of soft laughter when all of a sudden, Yohan appeared from behind, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"You look like you're having fun." He smiled.

"Yohan," you raised your head, eyes meeting his. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes. There are a few things I have to take care of. You know that Mom and Dad are away now right? So naturally, the full responsibility of the company fell on me," he sighed exhaustively, rubbing your shoulders.

"I can help you...?" You offered.

"And? With what degree and knowledge are you going to help me?" He playfully tapped your forehead. "Forget it, just enjoy the privileges you have, though if you're genuinely interested, I will consider it once you've finished reading and comprehending all the educational books I have given you before."

You grimaced at the remembrance of the boring content in the said books.

"Anyway, when will you go back to the main house?" He took a step back, ready to take his leave. "I know I told you that we should separate but I didn't mean for us to lose contact or for you to avoid me and our parents."

"I will go back once they are back," you told him. "Yohan, did I make you lonely?"

"I'm lonely," he admitted. "But more than that, I'm content that you're having fun."

Fun? Your mind went back to the moments you shared with your escort. Was it fun?

"Besides, I'm busy too so even if you go back right now, I don't really have the time to entertain you or anyone," he sighed. "In the end, both of us will just feel lonely together."

You nodded. "I understand. Drive safely, Yohan."

He then bid you farewell.

Once he's gone, you heaved out a sigh and closed your eyes, leaning your back against the chair. That feeling of isolation engulfed you once again and you're starting to miss Yohan and the healthy moments you spent with Kael in your house.

"If only you were more selfish, I would have come back no matter how lonely it would be."

But what to do, your Yohan is just too selfless.

You wondered if he's as lonely as you are right now, or was it just lip service that he's lonely without you? You chuckled bitterly and tapped your finger on the armrest, hoping time would move faster.