1.14

Kael coughed harshly once you retracted your hands from his throat, gasping for air as he did so. Despite his behavior that looked like he was in pain, he was smiling in satisfaction, glancing at you with tears pooling in his eyes. His watery gaze and his seductive smile were as if he was taunting you to do better, to do more.

"Have you understood me a little bit better, sweetheart?" He chuckled.

You were stiff, not knowing how to react when he suddenly leaned his body closer to you. You can feel the heat radiating off his skin and the way his body quivered slightly, how his breathing started to become sharp and shallower, his expression growing lustier and that's when it hits you.

ーKael is in heat.

You panic and try to think back to what Ms. Cookie had told you;

"I assumed that you have reviewed the bio of your chosen escort and are aware that they are an Amorii, Ms. (L/n)? If so, it's important to address a specific aspect regarding our Amorii escorts. Approximately once a month, they may enter a state known as 'heat,' during which their behavior can be influenced. While it doesn't imply that they are dangerous, they might exhibit slightly more aggression than usual.

However, please be assured that your safety and well-being are our utmost priority. In the event that your escort attempts to coerce or pressure you into any unwanted activities, we have provided this keychain for you to push. By pressing it, our team will promptly come to your aid and ensure your immediate rescue from any uncomfortable situation.

Furthermore, should you decide to terminate the contract at any point during the escort's heat period, we offer a refund of 20% of the amount you initially paid. We want to ensure that you have the flexibility and reassurance to make decisions that align with your comfort and satisfaction.

At ROMANCE, we are committed to providing a secure and enjoyable experience for our clients. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to assist you in any way we can."

You nodded. "I see. Then can you tell me something? Are Amorii's heat painful for them? Since you told me that such a thing happened to them approximately once a month, it somewhat reminded me of women's period, and I was told that it's painful for most of them. Is there anything I can do when my escort is in heat?"

The woman seemed taken aback by your question, feeling as if what you wanted to rent wasn't a humanoid creature but more of a pet. Then again, who's Cookie to judge? There were plenty of people way more strange than you. Hence, she quickly masked her surprise with a professional smile.

"First of all, you must comfort them with love and affection. As you're already well aware, Amorii can taste a person's love so if you can make your feelings for them sincere and honest, then it would be great."

Love and affection! You snapped out of your thoughts, knowing what to do now but were caught off guard when you realized that the Amorii were locking his eyes with yours, conveying a mix of desire and anticipation as he smiled sultrily that almost took your breath away.

A soft, breathy demand escaped his lips, "Kiss me."

Surprised by the sudden request, your expression flickered with a hint of shyness. You hesitated, gaze briefly darting away before returning to meet the intense gaze of your escort when he angrily grabbed ahold of your jaw and moved it to meet him, his expression was akin to a child throwing a tantrum.

Your heart raced, battling against trepidation. But in that moment, something within you shifted, and a spark of courage ignited when you brainwashed yourself that it was just a kiss and that it was no big deal.

With a forced smile, you hesitantly leaned forward, closing the distance between you and Kael. Your hand trembled slightly as it reached out, fingers grazing the cheek of the person before you.

Finally, your lips met his in a tender and tentative kiss. It was a delicate exploration, filled with a mixture of vulnerability and growing confidence. Your heart trembled slightly when he eventually reciprocated the kiss, wanting to retreat but can't.

In that single, shy kiss, the world around you seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of you. Time seemed to slow as Kael savored the sweetness of the moment and your shyness gradually melted away in the warmth of your growing affection for him.

When you finally parted, you saw the glow in his eyes, feeling mesmerized by them. You then recalled the second suggestion Ms. Cookie had given you.

"Then, when all is done, if you're serious about wanting to do something for our escort; you should provide him a calming atmosphere. You can dim the lights, play soft music, or use aromatherapy to create a relaxing environment for him. Here's a list of our escort's favorite music."

You nodded and quickly put the Amorii to bed before things escalated further. However, judging by the elated expression he was making when you pushed him down on the bed, you were pretty sure that he had the wrong idea regarding what you were going to do for him. Still, you didn't give further explanation to him, knowing that he wouldn't sit still if you did.

"Now, I need you to be, uhー" you tried to find the right words. "ーobedient for me okay, Kael? I'll be right back."

He reflexively grabbed your wrist, breathing heavily. "Where are you going?"

"I just need to grab something real quickー"

"What are you even going to grab in a house you're not even familiar with?" He pursed his lips, refusing to listen as he pulled you, causing your upper body to land on his bare chest. "Sweetheart, are you trying to leave me?"

Like a fish flailing for water, you try to get away from the iron grips he has on you, feeling flustered and shy from the position you're in, yet that action only causes his grips to tighten. Kael frowned, paranoia swirling in his eyes as he had obviously misunderstood your intention.

"I will give you everything, can't you stay?" He whispered hoarsely. "Gold, jewelry, dresses; everything in this house can all be yours if you stay."

The more he spoke, the more his eyes lost their lustrous. His stomach feels almost empty from the little affection you gave himーa proof that your liking for him is lower than the like an owner would feel towards their pet.

"I will take care, dote, and pamper you, promise, so stay with me."