VINNIE HACKER ORAL ANALYSIS.

how I think vinnie hacker would give oral.

•I think, he would definitely lick you up and down. relishing all that you had for him... I think at times he would bite down or kiss you, as a way to make you feel better.

.vinnie would also whisper so many dirty things while trying to just eat you and make you cum.

. he will also be very caring, just striving to get a reaction out of you.

•Chile, he will make sure he gets as many moans out of you as he can.

•he will work to make you feel so fucking good... but also be soft, and caring... if you want him to be aggressive he definitely can.

• I see him just going right in and licking, tasting you. but slowly down. as you cum, I think he will start sucking on you like a lilipop very intensely till all you can do is moan.

•I just know, if he was so needy for you. he jerk off, thinking about much he wants to feast upon you... his girl... maybe he'd even message you flirting and teasing you about all the shiz he wanna do with you.

•I also see him, having you ontop while he just sucks the juices out of you with no remorse... but vinnie is too caring, I think he'd check to every couple minutes to see how your doing.

i also feel like depending on where you are, Vinnie will make you feel special, if your on his bed he will praise you ashes eating you out, I know if yall are in the bathroom he's gonna force you to see how lewd you are, and he will enjoy every moment of it, if it's in the shower, he's gonna focus on overstimulation and making things feel extra romantic. he's gonna put you on a pedestal. He's gonna be so selfless too, generally in bed but especially while he pleases you.

anyways, that's all I got for y'all! love y'all!!! hope you enjoyed.