YEARNING FOR YOU. -VINNIE HACKER X READER. page 4

Summary: vinnie comes home to the hype house, you hang out with the rest of the members once he gets home he's very tired and all he wants is you. He is quite literally yearning for you.(This will be a short story and almost no background story)You ended up getting ready to go into an event, you saw vinnie walk in, you both had an argument the night before, vinnie wasn't really angry at you just frustrated so you knew if you just slept with him it would be fine, you walked back into his room. You did your hair and you heard him walk by, out of nowhere, he comes into the room and you both stare at eachother, you walk over and hug him, he starts to plant kisses over you. You both started to makeout as he laid you onto his bed. Slowly you both get heated, a heat and glow radiated from the both of your bodies, you slowly started to kiss him, he kissed you back, after, he started to kiss your thighs and slowly started to lick your Clit you moaned, you gripped his hair, he groaned as he tasted you. "Fuck~ you really do taste good"You arched and said "thank you— your so skilled baby" you praised him, making Him smirk. You started to buck your hood against his mouth you orgasmed after he darted and kissed your clit, he sent groans throughout your entire body, he continued to suck on you. "fuck vinnie" you moaned. Vinnie said "so glad you enjoyed that" he kept going. After a couple minutes you heard a knock, you heard Thomas knocking and asking if your ok. You giggled.