STRIP ENCOUNTER WITH VINNIE HACKER. page 5

You remember stripping, slowly dancing on a pole, you saw this really handsome guy with tattoos, he looked so beautiful, you started to twirl and showcase your body & skills. He stared at you admiring, he sat down at a table in front of you, got a glass of whine and enjoyed himself. You thought you were crazy but... you could see literal physical lust inside of his eyes... you were pretty excited too... you had a lot more plans then to just give him a lap dance. You would get fired if you were caught doing more, but you knew how to slip past all security.

you walked over and sat across from him, you made some small talk, he kept staring at you and complimenting you. He then asked you for a lap dance, he gave you a thousand bucks in 100s, you quickly sat on his growing bludge, and slowly started to rock your hips knowing it would relax him making him easier to seduce. You let him engualf you with his eyes. After a bit of foreplay and whispers. You both went into a private room, the VIP rooms, were almost never used unless, you and whoever you were gonna get spicy with had IDs, background checks, condone, safety etc, and they had like 10 other protocols before you could even enter,. It was very highly guarded and the security was tight.

however you've worked there for a couple years for fun, tho the money was great. So you had free access, tho the security still made sure to check the both of you.

you get to the room and open it, immediately, vinnie drops to his knees, you blush seeing vinnie hacker... the one and only on his knees about to do god knows what. he whispered "I'm going to taste ya sweetheart" he said smirking.

you ended up giving in, you undressed and so did he,you lowered your hips onto his mouth while he started to lick every inch of your clit.

you start feeling like you were gonna cum and he started sucking on you, you screamed and threw back your head, you were gonna cum but you held it in, you heard him grunt as he licked you faster, and faster. you felt like you were about to explode when he stopped....you looked into his eyes and you were both drenched in sweat and breathing heavy. You looked into his gorgeous face, you could smell his aftershave and hear his heavy breaths,you could feel his erection pressing against your inner thighs, you could see his panted cheeks, his lips... you could smell his cologne mixed with sweat....you wanted him....your breath started to become quick and erratic.....

you were about to cry out but he started to lick and nibble along your neck, then he started to suck your clit harder than before, that made you scream out loud, you couldn't stop it anymore, you came and so did vinnie...the room was filled with you crying out for him, you were panting heavily... your hair was in a tangled mess... vinnie was moaning softly...he was hard too... you both moaned loudly as you came.

VINNIE HACKER ONESHOTS!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara