Vinnie hacker x male reader smut ONESHOT

Warnings: unprotected sex. (Don't have sex without wrapping your Willy) MINORS DNI! You wake up next to vinnie, you knew he overheard you and Jack especially because you were purposely being loud.

you wanted vinnie to be rough with you. You kissed vinnie, slowly you both had a makeout session.You told him to sit on a chair and close his eyes. Slowly you got ontop of him, you took off his shirt, then his pants and kept your boxers and his boxers on. Slowly you grinded ontop of him teasing him. "Your not jealous that Jack fucks me harder" you said in a soft seductive voice.!Vinnie grabs your hips and grinds on you faster, he takes off his boxers, then yours "why does it matter?"

He pins you against the well, you wrap your arms around him and whisper "because I want you to be rough" He chuckled. He kissed you and slowly started to fuck you into the wall, he kissed your nipples, you moaned "vinnie~ your so good at this""Thank you pretty boy" he replied. You rocked your hips, back and fourth, "Ah~ vinnie... you upset about what me and Jack did?" You asked Moaning. "

Maybe... a lot but you know I'm a softie.." he said. He fucked you harder, you kept bucking "ah~ vinnie~"!you said Moaning. He smirked as he saw you roll your eyes back, you pushed him off and told him to sit, he sat on the couch, you got ontop of him, slowly riding him.

he moaned "fuck~ someone's egar to make me feel good" he groaned. "I am I want you to always feel good" you said with a smile. After riding him harder you both felt your climax coming on, you moaned loudly and you both arched, as he came inside of you... "thank you vinnie" you said. "Of course pretty boy. Anything for you"THE END!