RAINY CAR SX

SMUT. MINORS DONT INTERACT OR READ.

A/N: im releasing this because my first ever post to hit 200 notes was a VH post so this is y'all's reward. Next week, wolverine is finally entering the picture with his own oneshots.

you met up with Vinnie, you were over at his house, it was beautiful he gave you a small kiss, you stared outside finding the rain pouring down... you loved the rain..l it was your favorite thing in the world, you both got ready for a cozy night, getting marshmallows and some hot chocolate.

after some hanging out you were gonna leave, but Vinnie had other plans...

as you were on his bed, he grab some old pants he had from past endeavors with you, you blushed, "stay with me you little slut" you teased him with "what are you Jack got this too?"

he grabbed you and sat you in his lap, you moaned as he kissed your neck he was being aggressive but in the best way, he slowly started to touch himself as he kissed your panties, you tried to undress him he whispered "we're gonna do this my way"

he pinned you against the wall kissing you, he took of your shirt, slowly kissing your nipples, you moaned loudly. "vinnie- you know I love you right? i- need you so much"

he said: "I know baby that's why I'm gonna give it all to you, I'm gonna make you forget about Jack"

he kissed and licked your breasts, slowly starting to unbutton your pants... you moaned again as Vinnie pulled off your pants 'fuck yes' you thought.

and then... you gasped, because Vinnie wasn't kissing your boobs, but instead licking the inside of your thigh... he continued licking. he then stopped.

he put a blind fold on you and took you to his car, you could hear the rain, you took the blind fold off and sat ontop of him, "you like the rain right? let's do this here slut"

you moaned as he took of his pants and you took everything off too, you kept kissing, he whispered "I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy up so good nobody will hear the rain they'll just hear us" you kept moaning.

slowly you sat ontop of his dick and started to ride him... you moaned "oh- Vinnie your such a sweetheart and too easy to please, but I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard just wait..."

he smirked and kissed your boobs, you snapped your head back unable to resist, you just started at the car ceiling as his skills were too good. "oh- fuck vinnie what- are you doing- i- can't your making me so wet-"

he moaned saying "that's the point my baby, I need to make you all mine, swear yourself to me. I'm gonna FUCK YOU UP SO HARD" he moaned. he quickened his pace and so did you, you felt him getting closer, but he was holding onto the high as he didn't want you to forget this night. something about him was different tonight, he was here to prove something.

you knew his pride was getting in the way he wanted to show you how much better he was then Jack.,. you didn't care, you saw the rain pouring down and moaned out "vinnie.. this rain is so... beautiful oh- fuckkk-" you moaned he whispered with hunger "of course it is, just like you my baby, your prettier then a siren... you have my heart all to you... but if we're gonna be together like this then you better know I'm gonna fuck you up"

he said with a smirk...

you just moaned and gave him a smile with pleasure, he loved seeing your lewd face, you loved seeing his abs, being able you make him moan this hard, you slowed down, and his eyes shuttered, his moan vibrated so smoothly, you could tell this pace had him triggered in the right ways, "oh- fuck baby- no- body could do this as- well as you can"

he said licking your boobs, you just kept going faster, your hands grabbed his hips tightly as his hand moved between your thighs, your breath hitched as he started rubbing your clit, "you feel so wet, baby..." he moaned. your breathing hitched, you bit your lips not wanting to cry and scream, you bit your lip harder until it bled "you're so wet for me"

his grip on your hips tightened, you whimpered and he started pumping your clit faster and faster. "fuck you're so tight" you moaned. he moaned "so wet"

you moaned as he pumped your clit even harder. his thrusts became rough as he came, and you couldn't handle any more of it. your orgasm hit you and you cried out in pleasure "ohhhhhhh... fuck vinnie" you moaned as you reached your peak, your hips moving faster and faster. You could see a tear fall down your cheek... you enjoyed this a lot, it was a long ride...

but you didn't mind it, that's what made today so special, the build up... you kissed him and whispered "thank you... I've never felt like that ever..."

he replied with " no thank you baby girl, I've never had someone with such skills, you got me good, sometimes all I wanted to do with explode and fuck you into my car seats... your irresistible baby, your legs are all mine for me to consume... your eyes are special.."

you let out a pornographic moan as he praised you...

you both got out and kissed in the rain "your so talented darling, Y/N, this was so special... thank you... this moment in the rain... I love it I hope we can do this everytime it rains"

you smiled back and nodded... you kissed him again. you both headed back and slept together on his bed, you saw his necklace with a cross, you kissed his collarbone making sure he felt the love of an Angel.. "baby- that feels good" you responded: "I know Vinnie just relax."

you both fell asleep with hickey marks over your body, and vinnies bruised collarbone with kisses of love, passion and lust.