vinnies close secret

whenever Vinnie saw you, he was in a choke hold, so we're you, Remember all the times you two fucked, during parties, before and after, while no one ever knew.

the media had glimpses of you two holding hands, but never knew what was really going on.

you didn't know why or how, but Vinnie was obsessed with you.

he never had or treated anybody else like you.

when you originally got together, you didn't want sex, just be with him, comfort him and have a romantic closeness. but it quickly turned into lust and very sexual, neither of you minded, but you were scared you didn't want him to think that you just wanted sex, eventually things happened naturally, after that one time, you were still together, it was just, you overstepped a boundary. but after like 2 days, you had a Conversation about what happened, he forgave you and decided he wanted to be sexually active with you...

so now your always tryna turn him on.

Vinnie kissed you, slowly kissing your neck, kissing your jawline.

"your so pretty my little slut" he turned you around, now facing his bathroom mirror, you felt a little nervous and self conscious. but you bucked your hips against his clothered member. "Vinnie I want you... m-make me feel loved..." you said nervously "of course my darling."

he planted kisses on your back making you shiver, quickly you both undressed, he whispered"I hope you know that your my special slut, I'm all yours baby. don't be afraid to cum and buck your hips princess" he spanked you making you moan. slowly he inserted himself into you. moaned loudly "oh- Vinnie-" you say, as you stared at the sink "don't be nervous my love, I want you to watch yourself, your so fucking pretty, you deserve this, I'm doing this for you baby"

you moaned staring at him through the mirror, he quickened his pace, you started to buck your hips "I fucking love y-you vinnieeeeee" he hells you closed whispering "your all mine, such a sexy slut"

he kissed you, as you made out he kept fucking you harder, you felt your walls start to sqeeuze around his big cock. "awww is someone needy, you want me to cum out baby?"

"yes please Vincent"

"squeeze my dick baby your so tight you know that right? you make me go so crazy even when I'm around you it's hard for me to hold back you slut." he said letting low growls.

you let out more moans as you both bucked your hips in unison, you saw his face, beautiful jawline, he enjoyed the sight of you blushing and being so wet, so needy. "love fucking you while your forced to see yourself in the mirror. your so fucking cute, I hope you know I truly love you"

you squirmed, which turned Vinnie on even more.

he bucked faster, you started to let out loud moans and mewls of pleasure, eventually his pace was sloppy as you both approached your climax "fuck-" groaned Vinnie, while you just let out a loud moan as you both came together. "taking my dick so good huh? such a tight cunt. such a pretty slut too"

you moaned in response, turning around, you got ontop of the counter, positioning yourself perfectly, you both kissed and didn't stop, "wanna continue? we can stop here if you want"

"no Vincent, I fucking need you, don't forget that if I'm your slut, then your all mine your dick belongs to me"

he groaned, slowly fucking into you again. you both kept kissing never breaking it, "I fucking love you Y/N, I'm all yours, always and forever."

you bucked your hips against his succeeding to get a reaction out of him.

"ah- shit- your so tight, my girl- that feels so fucking good wanna go against the wall I wanna see you do better baby girl"

"yes vin" he picked you up, now you were grinding against him on his walls.

it was so passionate, and you cherished every second "oh fuck Vincent, Vincent I feel myself about cum, please cum with me"

"of cours babygirl, lemme just mark you with my cum."

he smirked, you both moaned loudly, kissing as you came, you held eachother close and you hurried your face onto his shoulder. "lemme carry you to bed princess, I'll take care of you."

you had flashbacks to all the other times you had sex, and that one restaurant you went to, where the paparazzi questioned the both of you, but ultimately you were just thankful that you made it to the top now, with no financial worries and an amazing boyfriend, friends and life.

"sleep well my girl"

you kissed him, as he pulled out "wait- don't... I wanna sleep with you inside of me"

you giggled, "alright cutie."