ROSE PALACE CHARITY EVENT.

you get up preparing for tonight's event , which was the Annual Charity Event that took place at The Rose Palace. you have to be there because the CEO of your company requested it and since he is a big fan of yours, you have no choice but to go to this charity event. you are dressed in a black cocktail dress with red lipstick, and heels.

you wait for vinnie to arrive, meanwhile you start drafting some ideas for a new building you wanted to lease.

yousee that vinnie has arrived and you rush over to the front of the building. when you get there you see him standing there looking hot as fuck as always with his leather jacket and jeans. he looks really good, but your mind wanders off as he gives you a hug."hi baby," he said as he kisses you passionately and then pulls back."hello my love," you replied and gave him another kiss before pulling away. "it's been so long since i've seen you." vinnie smiles as he lets out a laugh. "yeah, i know. it's been almost 2 years since we last saw each other.

you & vinnie had to disconnect due to a tour you were on.

but you were finally together.

you gave him a kiss you took him into an elevator, you both got into a heated makeout session, the doors opened and you rushed into your room, vinnie moaned when you rubbed his abs, you sat him on the bed while you were on top of him. you slowly teased vinnie by circling your fingers around his nipples.he started bucking underneath you while you kept teasing him, eventually he grabbed your hair and pulled you down to his lips, he kissed you hungrily before licking his way down to your neck. you moaned and arched your back. as he licked the hickeys along your neck you started moaning more and more loudly. you took of your shirt, your bra, your panties, before climbing onto him. vinnie immediately removed all of his clothing as well and started thrusting into you. you were so close to cumming you started to kiss vinnies abs, while riding him hard... you didnt stop, tonight you were never gonna stop. you rode vinnie harder, faster, deeper, and louder, till you reached your climax. you came in vinnie's arms as you orgasmed."fuck!" you groaned before falling onto vinnie. you looked up at him, "that was amazing vinnie! I loved every second of it!" you moaned...

vinnie kissed you. "your beautiful darling let me kiss your stomach"

he lowered himself kissing your chest, your jaw, your stomach.

you both fell asleep happily.