life changing BJ

Warning smut andBLOWJOB minors please DNI.

You couldn't resist or wait, luckily for you Vinnie just got off of streaming so you want to surprise him. "hey Y/N, how are you?"

"I'm good vin, but... I feel a little needy for you" you whispered into his ear, slowly planting kisses on him.

He smirked "let's go on my bed"

You slowly undressed, he admired your body "your such a beautiful Angel"

You blushed, he kissed your lips, you got down kissing his jaw, collarbone, you slowly started to take his shirt off.

You took all his clothe off, you were both now so needy for eachother, but you teased him by giving him kisses on his shaft, "Vinnie I want you to groan, growl and moan"

You got on your knees slowly kissing and licking the shaft "oh fuck- your already making me throb"

You smiled slowly kissing the tip. You saw his eyes shut at the pleasure, you slowly started to bob your head around his thick and long dick "oh fuck- your so good at this" you kept bobbing faster, feeling happy about his praise. "Fuck yeah faster please" you went faster slowly devouring his dick. "Oh fuck fuck fuck" he grabbed your hair tugging on it, at this point his control was breaking away, he gripped your hair and started to face fuck you, stared into his eyes of lust. He let out s growl letting you know to keep going. "Baby, your fucking special to me, thank you for this... I know this isn't our first time but you've made me feel so free and more confident in my sexuality"

You moaned loving the praise, "oh shit" you just kept bobbing giving him eyes of lust and power, you knew you had so much power over Vinnie.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum..." you kept speeding up he let out a huge moan, "ah- thank you baby that was really fucking good... maybe we should do that every single night"

You moaned, he kissed you, hugging you, slowly kissed his jawline telling him how beautiful and handsome he is, "thank you my darling, your nit so bad yourself, you taste delicious and give great head... your also just so kind."

You both went back to making out.

"Y/N, I hope you don't think, that I wouldn't return the favor, on your back now" he said with a stern voice.

Vinnie slowly spread apart your legs, kissing your thighs, kissing the insides of your knees, sucking and nibbling on each one in turn. His hands travelled up your inner thighs, over the curve of your hips, up to your stomach. He stroked your breasts, kissed them lightly. His lips were soft as they touched your chest. Vinnie pressed kisses into your neck, your jawline, down your cheekbones. Vinnie's fingers trailed down your body, tracing every inch of you, his touch so gentle it was almost like a kiss. It made goosebumps appear all over your skin, made your toes curl at the same time as it made you shudder with pleasure.

Vinnie slowly started to go back down to your thighs, he planted a small kiss making you whimper in pleasure, a sweet sound that seemed to echo around the room. Your hands gripped Vinnie's shoulders tighter, your nails digging into his flesh slightly, drawing blood, but Vinnie didn't seem to mind. He kept going back down to your thighs, and this time when he did something really intimate, it was not an innocent kiss.It was a full blown tongue on your cunt, wet and hot, his lips pressing against yours as his tongue worked its way inside, Vinnie's tongue explored the inside of your pussy, licking and licking and licking until you screamed out for him.Then there was no more talking.No more teasing.Only Vinnie's mouth moving fast as a piston against your ass, his tongue working its magic in your cunt, "vinnie- what'd I do to deserve this?" you say as tears fall down your face,

tears of pleasure.

"everything darling. I love you."

he kept kissing, darting his tongue inside your ass. He licked and sucked as you started to shiver he knew you were close, he kept working on your ass, you hit your climax moaning out his name, as your sweet caramel ran down your hole he licked every last drop of cum from your body.

he cleaned you out perfectly. "you've never tasted better" "you always say that Vincent"

"hey I mean it, you do taste delicious" he planted a kiss on your forehead, soon you both made out and then fell asleep.

The end!