〉Of Pages & Daras

I do not know what else to call this compilation, so I had to get a little creative

I do not know what else to call this compilation, so I had to get a little creative. I am the Seer, and as you, dear reader know, my duty lies in telling stories to the best of my ability. Stories that follow two souls across various worlds and watch over them.

It is easier to interfere, but I will not. I cannot. The higher-ups will not be happy, and I will lose my job at the Office. I have also signed an NDA, meaning I cannot divulge anything more than that.

Nevertheless, as part of my legal contract for this task, here are my observations on my recent fieldwork I have done. Dara and Page are inside a fairytale, but as fairytales go, there is a chance this ends badly.

˜"°•.˜"°•˜"°•.˜"°•˜"°•.˜"°•

This is an entry for Aim to Engage 2023, hosted by the Ambassadors profile. This is a contest that runs from November to December, where a flash fiction or a short story must be produced according to a set of prompts. As such, this story is based on the following prompts:

20 - A bookworm frequents a cozy bookstore, where they strike up a conversation with the quirky owner. As they bond over their love of books, they discover that the shop holds a secret that could change their lives.

21 - You are a busy university student with no social life but a great love for reading fiction. One day you read a book about a fairy. As you keep reading, you find yourself gradually falling in love with her. One day she flutters into your dorm.