Chapter Three: The Hash-Slinging Slasher

Warnings- slow burn, short chapter, cliffhanger

Merry early Christmas!!

I know it's been a while but I promise after I publish my first book there will be more updates!

Enjoy!

Miguel's Pov

What the fuck was I thinking asking Y/N if she ever watched a fucking porn video?

What am I mental?

I have known Mariposa since she was a little butterfly, for fucks sake. Not only that, but my best friend would fucking kill me for imagining his only daughter on her knees, sucking me dry and swallowing every fucking—

"I'm going to call it a night. I'm wiped after Bambi. I don't even think I'm capable of crying anymore." My best friend since high school said, yanking me from my dirty fucking imagination.

I moved my lips to speak, but I could only nod.

"Goodnight, Dad." Mariposa smiled, and fuck do I find myself smiling.

She's so goddamn beautiful. When she walked into the bathroom, and saw how flustered she was. I wanted to fuck her against the door, on the sink, and against the shower wall. I know, okay, I shouldn't think these thoughts. I'm trying to suppress them but fuck...

It's hard. Double meaning

"Night, kiddo, see you in the morning. Night Miggy, don't keep up my daughter too late, alright." He said naively as he walked up the stairs.

I gulp nervously, and my eyes skim at Y/N. She also swallowed, and if I'm not wrong, I think she might have clenched her legs together.

Fuck I hope I saw right.

We're left alone, and I don't know why, but I'm so fucking nervous. Probably because I'm on the verge of not giving a fuck and keeping Y/N up all night long.

"Do you, um, still want to watch another movie?" She whispered, not meeting my gaze. "Only if you want to mariposa." I soothe.

She only nodded, and with shaky hands, she picked up the remote and scrolled down. "Should we keep going with the Disney theme or watch a different type of movie?" She turned and looked at me.

My filthy brain is quick to imagine her putting a porno on, and we both get turned on. I would lean in closer to her and slowly wander my hand around her body and down to her folds, to which I'd imagine she'd be soaking wet for me. I slid my finger in and pumped in and out as we both watched until her eyes met the back of her head, and she screamed and came at the same time as the pornstar.

"Um, whatever you want, mariposa." what I should have said was, "You know what? I think I'll call it a night too." but no, I didn't seem to fucking listen to reason. Now I'm fucked and stuck with a fucking boner.

This is the last thing I needed. I'm trying to get my shit together, but with Mariposa coming in. She fucked it all up for me.

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do.

"I can put a scary movie on?" she quipped coyly. "You won't be too scared?" I teased with a grin. She finally meets my gaze well with a scowl, but still. She looks at me, annoyed, and I feel him growing more.

"I wasn't scared of Freddy Kruger. He's just too gory and ugly." she crossed her arms.

A light chuckle escapes from my chest. I remember how scared she used to get. She wouldn't go to sleep. After staying awake for a week straight, her dad would have to sneak in some melatonin in her.