Chapter Eleven: The Honeymoon Phase

Warnings- light smut, slight cursing, and a short chapter.

(Also my first book is getting some recognition on tik tok by booktokers 😭😭 slowly it's getting there!)

Side note, there are no translations in this fic. I used to do them but some judged and said I wasn't Mexican. That I use Google because I sometimes forget to add the accent mark even though I would mention it beforehand that I did because I stayed up late asf to update. Also, not all Spanish is the same. If you're just going to comment and say that coño means pussy, it has other meanings too. I'm not dealing with it. So sorry no translations.

Although I do try to clarify and hint at what the Spanish words mean for my nonspeaking Spanish readers.

Alright, enough ranting and enjoy...

The ride back to the house was dead silent and I'm afraid Miguel regretted what we did in the car, which FYI was still in my brain. I was still in shock that Miguel fucked me the way he did.

Still doesn't feel real.

"Ya llegamos." He suddenly spoke. Blinking, I turned to see we had arrived, like he said. "Um, so if anyone asks, we'll just say that your friends ditched you and you called me to pick you up." He said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Okay," I say softly.

I go to open the door but he stops me. "Mariposa wait," He pulls my hand. I stopped and turned. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry if I'm acting weird, I'm just still processing."

"So am I."

"I just don't want you to think that I regret it or something."

"Good because I don't," I say. He pulls my hand and I lean in. His lips brush against mine. "I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight without wanting to have you in my bed." He whispers.

"You're just going to have to try," I whisper back and he hums. Our lips connect for a short but sweet kiss.

Walking inside the house, we try to be quiet as we can be but I almost get a heart attack when I see my dad sitting in the corner. "Jesus," I whisper shout as I hold my hand over my heart.

"Well welcome home, It's almost three A.M. Where were you? I was worried." He huffed. "Sorry, I lost track of time. I got stuck. Syd and Todd ditched me and I couldn't get a ride home. So I called Miguel. He picked me up."

Dad turns to Miguel who nods. "You could have called me. I would have got you."

"I know but I didn't want to worry you."

"Thanks, pal." He smiled at Miguel. "S-Sure thing, Buddy." Miguel smiled nervously. He feels guilty and a part of me does too. I didn't want to start our new relationship with lies.

But Dad would flip if he found out about us. So until we can strategize a plan, we have to keep it under wraps for now.

"Did Gaby wake up?" Miguel asked as he pointed at the empty couch. "Um yeah, I took her upstairs, she's asleep in my bed."

"Thanks, I'll go get her."

"No, it's fine. She's sound asleep just leave her." He tells him. Miguel arches his eyebrow. "You sure? I know she kicks."

Dad laughs. "Yeah, I'm used to it by now."

"Okay then, thanks."

Miguel gave me a final glance before he said. "Buenas noches."

"Night," Dad says. "Goodnight and thanks for picking me up," I say to him.

"No problem."

Miguel exits to his guesthouse as Dad and I walk upstairs. "Did you have fun at least?"