¹

AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a normal morning in Kim household . Everyone is awake except the youngest member of the family . He's soundly sleeping in his room without caring about anything .

Soon one if his favourite hyung entered his room . And tried to wake him up . Well it's not an easy task to do .

"Baby it's time to wake up ." He tried to pull the blanket from the maknea
" hyung please let me sleep." . The maknea said in a sleepy voice and cover himself with the blanket again . "No baby you will be late for college"

" Jimini Hyung please I don't want to go to college today" . Jungkook said with a pout face . Before jimin could say anything . Someone else says..

"And may I know why you don't want to go ." Both jungkook and jimin looked at the door . By looking at the person jungkook felt like his soul left his body .

"Oh tae , good morning . " jimin wish taehyung .who was standing on the door while folding his hands against his chest . "Morning jimin" he replied while sharply looking at jungkook .

"So why don't you want to go to college jungkook " taehyung asked while walking towards jungkook's bed .

"Tae he was just- " jimin was cut off by taehyung . "I asked him jimin " .

" hihi hyung i-i was just kidding yeah just kidding you know hihi " jungkook said and smiled awkwardly he was nervous and also scared . He fears his this teahyung hyung so much .

"Then what are you waiting for go and get ready I want you hostess in 15 minutes " teahyung said strictly .

Without wasting more time jungkook run towards the bathroom .

"Why do you always talk rudely with him tae , you could have talk to him nicely" jimin said being done with his twin's behaviour . That's nathing new for him , most of the time taehyung chose harsh language to talk with their maknea .

"It's not my hobby to talking rudely with him hyung . It's just someone needs to be strict with him . If we all spoiled him with our love then he will become a careless child . I don't want the people to give him the tag of "SPOILED RICH BRAT " . That's why I behave like this with him . So that he will think twice before doing anything wrong." Teahyung said with a straight face .

"We didn't rise our brother like that teahyung . He will never show off his money . " jimin defendant jungkook . Because he knows jungkook will never show off their wealth to others . And he also knows that it's just a teahyung's excuse. But still he decided to not to talk further about this topic .

" ok fine leave it let's go downstairs to have breakfast " saying this jimin pull taehyung out of jungkook's room because he knows if taehyung stays here then jungkook have to face another scolding for literally silly reasons .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN DINNING TABLE
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone (without their parents) was sitting on their respective sits and they were waiting for jungkook to come and join them.

"Good morning everyone" jungkook wish all of them while sitting on his sit . Everyone wish him back and start to eat their breakfast .

"What's wrong kook why aren't you eating ." Jimin asked jungkook because jungkook was just playing with his food he only took few bites . "Umm hyung I don't want to eat these grass " he makes a vomiting face .

"It's good for your health baby , your immune is weak that's why you have to eat healthy food . " jin said with a gentle smile .

" No I don't want to eat it today . Can I have something else please only for today . I want to eat something tasty ." jungkook said whining and he pushed the plate .

"THAT'S ENOUGH JUNGKOOK . IT'S TOO MUCH NOW . WHAT'S WRONG IN THIS FOOD HUH ! . DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PHYSICALLY WEAK , YOU ALWAYS GET SICK WHENEVER YOU EAT OILY FOOD . AND YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT WE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO EAT UNHEALTHY FOOD THEN WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUSS " suga bang his hand on the table and shouted at the poor boy who flinch at his action and his eyes was showing pure fear .

"It's okay hyung , let it be , he just wanted to eat something different today . It's not a big deal . I will prepare som--" jimin was cuted off by suga "No you won't make anything else for him . He have to eat it or he won't get any food for today " . Suga said strictly.

"But hyung--" jimin wanted to protest but jungkook stopped him . "It's okay hyung I will eat it " he said with a forced smile and and pic up the spoon with shakey hands .

Nobody said anything else after that

TIME SKIP

After breakfast everyone left for their respective works . jungkook also went to college with his rm and taehyung hyung .

In college jungkook was walking through the corridor , when someone harshly pull him backwards and pin him to the wall .

"Heyii baby boy did you missed your mommy . Huh ? ." Said the person while sliding a finger on jungkook's face . Jungkook was felling so scared from inside .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE.....◇◇

VOTE PLEASE 🤓